• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas 4DR TREKTOP SOFT TWILL RETRACTABLE TOP -now $1300

Bluehorse

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
REDUCED TO $1300 0n March 7

New in box- trektop soft twill retractable top for sale in the Dallas/Ft Worth area

After getting into year two of my wait for my original order, I started looking to see if I could find something reasonably priced that I could purchase close to my ordered spec. I found a bronco in Pennsylvania that I had shipped to me, not the Wildrak I ordered, but I am very apply with the Badlands ! After 15 years of 4 door Wranglers, I really like the ride of the Bronco ~ wish Ford could have done a better job overall on the customer order side of things, but this forum has at least provided great insight and information to help me and several of my friends who have also purchased Broncos (ADM added in most cases…. )

Soft top shows on invoice as a dealer installed option, I was charged $2480+ tax for that. I saw no sense in trying to negotiate that off since they were giving me a fair price on the Bronco. Thinking I may keep it for the future but we’ve decided that we’re just going to go ahead and sell it if somebody would like it. Still new in the box as you can see in the photos, please let me know if you have any questions. Looks like Ford is now charging $2779 on their website by the picture below

https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-4dr-2021-trektop-soft-twill-retractable-top

$1999 on the Bestop web

https://www.bestop.com/products/trektop-slantback-soft-top-ford-2021-2022-bronco/

I think we would let it go for $1700, can deliver to a reasonable distance around Dallas Fort Worth area or elsewhere in Central Texas /Oklahoma

Ford Bronco 4DR  TREKTOP SOFT TWILL RETRACTABLE TOP -now $1300 9A0A5907-9086-4364-AED1-619F236077AC
Ford Bronco 4DR  TREKTOP SOFT TWILL RETRACTABLE TOP -now $1300 A744B2E6-E196-47AF-A9BF-F2181326A039
Ford Bronco 4DR  TREKTOP SOFT TWILL RETRACTABLE TOP -now $1300 2A8BA243-DE5C-4131-8DAB-DE55512B61BA

ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Why Buy:

Upgrade your Bronco with this soft twill retractable top designed to work seamlessly with factory doors. The sunrider feature allows the top to easily open from inside the vehicle for an unobstructed overhead view and open-air experience.

Details:

Run as fully-enclosed, all-season soft top or enjoy the open air with multiple open top configurations.
  • Sunrider feature allows the top to easily open from inside the vehicle for an unobstructed overhead view and open-air experience
  • Innovative no zipper windows for easy removal
  • Designed to work seamlessly with factory doors
  • Rear tailgate opens without interference from rear window panel
  • Available in premium black vinyl or twill fabrics
  • Available for 4-door models
Sponsored

Last edited:

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bump for you, seems like a fair price. wish this was for a 2 door

DillyCrack

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’d be interested if you’d ship it.

OP
OP
Bluehorse

Bluehorse

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can run some numbers on the shipping cost tomorrow and let you know

Babybilly76

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hi, is this still available?

Sponsored

Sugarbear

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What did you come up with on your "shipping numbers"? Baltimore, MD area....
Sponsored