First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Amazing pics! Also, love the LED taillights. A shame Ford doesn't allow us to option them in on BD trims and lower. Might have to buy them and swap out the standard taillights sometime after delivery...
Sponsored

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like that too, is that a standard feature for the WT?
It’s black on the other WT photos I’ve seen. Should be an option for all trims imo like Chevy.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome. Thanks for the square-on shot of the two end-to-end. Great perspective that these aren't small.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tad shorter - all cargo (aka trunk) space
Ive compared the 4Runner that we have now and our old Escape that it replace many times so I could visualize it. Basically I came to the conclusion that it's almost the size of the 4Runner but with the cargo area of the Escape.

Sponsored

BreakingBadlands

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

welp you must not be familiar with how taking pictures through glass at dusk works.

I’m not going to post super low quality garbage. Lol
But Sam, did you look into the windows at the interior? Did the sandstone look like this, except with blue accenting?
Ford Bronco 4dr Wild Track | Area 51 | Sasquatch Bronco Big Bend Interior 2 Screenshot (3364)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the pictures and A51 is still at the top of my list.

Does anyone know if the circled area is plastic? The color is off from the quarter panel and rear gate.
Ford Bronco 4dr Wild Track | Area 51 | Sasquatch Area51-Wild-Track-Bronco-Sasquatch-4-Door-5

OP
OP
SamG

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love the exterior.
Wonder if you saw the inside?
I did but honestly all the interiors look the same to me - nothing all that impressive. No pics because the glare made it impossible to get anything quality

Sponsored
OP
OP
SamG

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive compared the 4Runner that we have now and our old Escape that it replace many times so I could visualize it. Basically I came to the conclusion that it's almost the size of the 4Runner but with the cargo area of the Escape.
This. Very much this. Except I think the escape, due to its suspension geometry, likely has a wider (tire to tire) trunk space.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4dr Sasquatch Wild Track spotted at Ford research development center.

I again bring you high resolution photos for your enjoyment

2018 Toyota 4Runner for comparison on 31” AT’s

**some are under the assumption that I am with Ford due to the “high quality” of these pics. Sorry folks I just know how to take pictures with an iPhone SE.

Used to work for Ford though - ironically.
Ford Bronco 4dr Wild Track | Area 51 | Sasquatch Area51-Wild-Track-Bronco-Sasquatch-4-Door-5

Okay Mr. Photographer lmao,
Thank you for the pics btw

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this area public? I'm not far. I'd love to pop by if its still there.
Sponsored