Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

FINALLY got the chance to get out there and test out my Bronco. I am in Ontario, Canada 🇨🇦 and have not seen many videos of Canadian Bronco's getting out there and hitting the mud. This is a 21, 4 Door Big Bend with the 2.3L and automatic trans. This does have the 4.27 Locking Rear Diff. It has been lifted 2 inches with the Zone Offroad lift, 35" Falken WildpeakAT3W's on 18" Fuel Octanes.

With the help and organization by the amazing team at OF4WD ( https://www.of4wd.com/ ) they organized a Newbie Run in Bobcaygeon, Ontario at Concession Lake Trail. This was a great opportunity to get out with some other Newbies while being guided through a 3 out 5 difficulty trail with some serious experts in the area and Ontario Offroading.

I am very happy with how the Bronco performed. I used to ride Dirt Bikes, ATV's buggies, etc and have a bit of experience under my belt with those toys but have never gone offroading in a full-size vehicle but I have got to say, WOW, am I ever impressed with my Bronco. We hit some technical climbs, descents, water crossings, and mud and the Bronco tackled everything without a single problem.

Let me know what you think of the video below and what you would like to see next time!

Connor

Sponsored