Sponsored

4Quarter20 Dash Rail - The Simple Solution For All Your Bronco Accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That helps on the weak portion to keep it from snapping but my concern would lie with the build lines. Those build lines will wear prematurely and scar with years of use. Have you thought about selling the mount alone and letting people purchase cnc ball mounts?
Our ball mounts are a bonus with ordering our kit and any CNC ball mounts can easily be adapted to our rail. So you can hit the ground running with our mounts and then outfit it any way you see fit.
Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our ball mounts are a bonus with ordering our kit and any CNC ball mounts can easily be adapted to our rail. So you can hit the ground running with our mounts and then outfit it any way you see fit.
Word, 100$ for markforge print is reasonable. But personally, I’d go cnc route for a little more money :/ my rail is in the mailbox getting installed today. Im super excited to have a versatile setup for cameras and phones. Have you looked into havin these cut out of Al and selling those? I would think at volume you would have a better margin then RP. Sorry for all the questions I have been in the AM industry for 10 years and love discussing the cost break of AM vs traditional mfg

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Word, 100$ for markforge print is reasonable. But personally, I’d go cnc route for a little more money :/ my rail is in the mailbox getting installed today. Im super excited to have a versatile setup for cameras and phones. Have you looked into havin these cut out of Al and selling those? I would think at volume you would have a better margin then RP. Sorry for all the questions I have been in the AM industry for 10 years and love discussing the cost break of AM vs traditional mfg
Nice!, you will love being able to adapt extra accessories right there on the dash. No, just trying to produce a good low cost flexible option for people since there are a lot of other more complex and expensive solutions out there already. Our price includes free express shipping, quality fasteners and a unique mounting solution, all in one nice clean kit. It's easy to spend hundreds of dollars on top of the cost of the rail so we are trying our best to get people started with the necessary bits and pieces for the best price.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice!, you will love being able to adapt extra accessories right there on the dash. No, just trying to produce a good low cost flexible option for people since there are a lot of other more complex and expensive solutions out there already. Our price includes free express shipping, quality fasteners and a unique mounting solution, all in one nice clean kit. It's easy to spend hundreds of dollars on top of the cost of the rail so we are trying our best to get people started with the necessary bits and pieces for the best price.
Very true. 170 on the rail th en another 70$ To mount my phone to the rail lol

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any interested in a 20mm ball Baofeng radio mount for their Bronco?

Ford Bronco 4Quarter20 Dash Rail - The Simple Solution For All Your Bronco Accessories! B8CBCE84-B15D-413C-9127-92DCC6869EC1

Sponsored

texanzac

First Edition
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 4-door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've been looking for a solution to get my iPhone 13 out of the factory wireless charging pad, which is as bad as everyone has been saying, and onto a magsafe charger. I think I'm going to go with this rail + Belkin's charging version of the vent holder.

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been looking for a solution to get my iPhone 13 out of the factory wireless charging pad, which is as bad as everyone has been saying, and onto a magsafe charger. I think I'm going to go with this rail + Belkin's charging version of the vent holder.
This is my favorite solution so far! Super easy in and out of the car with your phone without having to wrestle with a mount and it gives you lots of other flexible options from the other mounting points. Thanks for your order and I will make sure to get it out to you today!

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

These are all really cool! I like the talkie mount. I'm sure you know that a ton of us orderd the AR mount already but if you want to make a picatinny 20mm ball mount and or other picanny style attachments, I'm sure you can get some additional business out of it.

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are all really cool! I like the talkie mount. I'm sure you know that a ton of us orderd the AR mount already but if you want to make a picatinny 20mm ball mount and or other picanny style attachments, I'm sure you can get some additional business out of it.
Good to know! My Picatinny quick release mount with a 20mm ball might just be the ticket. I will put some of those together and list them in my store soon.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Good to know! My Picatinny quick release mount with a 20mm ball might just be the ticket. I will put some of those together and list them in my store soon.
SWEET, Let us all know.

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP