Sponsored

4Runner TRD Pro vs Bronco Badlands/Wildtrack reviews?

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have seen thousands of videos and articles about Jeeps vs Broncos but nothing about a higher trim 4Runner vs a high trim Bronco. Has anyone seen anything?

And, if some of you are going to leave snarky comments on here...make them funny. Don't waste our time with sh*t jokes
Sponsored

4everbored

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is all I've seen. From toyota itself

OP
OP

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4everbored

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Your Bronco Model
Base
yeah I saw that...I am worried it might be a bit biased. Hard to tell though, ha
The only review I would trust to be unbiased is your own. The 4runner is capable off-road but no equal to the badlands or any trim with the sasquatch package.

Go_Galt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TRD Pro 4-Runners aren't even geared properly from the factory with the 32" tires they come with. They also have abysmal approach and departure angles that need to be fixed with chopping up the OEM bumpers, or with aftermarket bumpers, to be competitive in this class. There's also no front locker or any provision to disconnect a front swaybar, manually or otherwise.

IMO it's a TOUGH sell for a $50,000 truck to need many thousands of dollars of aftermarket stuff to be competitive with everything else in the segment. And I'm a diehard Toyota fanboy.
Sponsored