First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The answer to the Overland concept vehicle's suspension has been answered dozens of times across multiple threads.

The answer is out there and it will find you if you let it.

But for now, like an Alzheimer's sufferer asking the same question over and over and over again, we get this question like an Alzheimer's sufferer asking the same question over and over and over again.
Are those 35s? If they are then it looks like it could use a couple inches. (That's what she said.) I wouldn't want to hit a speed bump with that, It would rip the fenders off without a couple more inches. If only Ford gave us a couple more inches we'd all be happier with a couple more inches especially if it was black and not so gray. Those tires look too close for me - I'm out

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have been a Toyota guy for 20 years, but I have to say that 4-Runner just doesn't look good. It looks like a Rav-4 and something from KIA had an illegitimate child.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Imagine how small the 2 door would look next to the 4 runner.

Sponsored

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can we get a price comparison too,lol.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are those 35s? If they are then it looks like it could use a couple inches. (That's what she said.) I wouldn't want to hit a speed bump with that, It would rip the fenders off without a couple more inches. If only Ford gave us a couple more inches we'd all be happier with a couple more inches especially if it was black and not so gray. Those tires look too close for me - I'm out
Absolutely EVERY question you re-hashed above has been answered before.

Are they 35"? No, go find the answer.

Needs more inches height! Also answered, not the answer you assume. Go find the answer.

"Those tires look to close for me!": Also answered, go find the answer.

"I'm out": I won't deny you your internet moment of fame, you do you, regardless of how uninformed that is. No alligator blood in you, enjoy the oreos. (Bonus points for us old bastards that get that reference)

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Needs more inches height! Also answered, not the answer you assume. Go find the answer.

"I'm out": I won't deny you your internet moment of fame, you do you, regardless of how uninformed that is. No alligator blood in you, enjoy the oreos. (Bonus points for us old bastards that get that reference)
Sorry I forgot the /S :ROFLMAO:

broncobob94

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not everyone has every splitting second to stay on top of everything. Be more kind, sir. Thanks :)

Sponsored

Bcacali24

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F-250 IDI Turbo Diesel Ext Cab 4x4 5-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How did Ford miss such an obvious issue with their overland concept they’ve been taking everywhere. It need two more inches at least to look right

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you liked the photo hit me up on instagram @dirty_trd also for a ton of new original content hit up @utah.bronco
I read that as @ dirty turd ?

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Saw this on Facebook. Thought it was a cool comparison especially since I’ll be selling off my 17 4Runner for the Bronco. The 4Runner has a 3” lift and 33” shoes.

photo: IG @utah.bronco and @dirty_trd

Ford Bronco 4Runner vs Bronco Overland Concept side by side [more photos added] CA136C94-EEEA-4A29-92CD-543B630C0511

Ford Bronco 4Runner vs Bronco Overland Concept side by side [more photos added] CA136C94-EEEA-4A29-92CD-543B630C0511

How Much Do you Want for The Four Runner? :ROFLMAO:

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That Bronco needs more lift...even the little bit more you get from a true Sasquatch suspension makes a big difference, but it would be nice to get 2 more inches.
Bronco's mostly running with 35's with no lift. 35's are only offered with the Sasquatch pkg which has a lift. I would want the 35" and no lift like seen here but as you know what you see is not what you get. :(

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice. The Bronco looks more purpose build and refined.

The 4Runner looks a little more capable here with the lift but the Bronco will look even better with the same height.
Sponsored