Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Check out the pics, HIGH openings, no cutting required.

Watch the video between 18 and 22 seconds for fender and quarter panel removal:

nds-sasquatch-2-door-before-and-after-the-build_22.jpg

nds-sasquatch-2-door-before-and-after-the-build_23.jpg

i really want to drive it around town skinless. That would be insane, maybe put some LED's inside the frame. LOL!!!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of course, the fenders have been replaced with one of a different design. A lot of people are confusing the fenders & fender flares. They are 2 separate items.
Now I’m confused... you know that Ford has advertised that the *fenders* are also easily swappable. Just a handful of bolts.

Forgive me if you do know that and were just making a different point.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now I’m confused... you know that Ford has advertised that the *fenders* are also easily swappable. Just a handful of bolts.

Forgive me if you do know that and were just making a different point.
I think a lot of us got lost in the dialog. The point I was trying to convey is that the pictured flares would not achieve the same look if just mounted to the stock fenders. The fenders would need to be changed as well or modified due to the fact that the arches are both cut differently and would not line up. I just didn't want people thinking they could achieve this look by simply replacing only the flares & not the fenders as well. :cool:
7bd6228d-95dc-49ac-a001-f6058be7a8ef-jpeg.jpg

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think a lot of us got lost in the dialog. The point I was trying to convey is that the pictured flares would not achieve the same look if just mounted to the stock fenders. The fenders would need to be changed as well or modified due to the fact that the arches are both cut differently and would not line up. I just didn't want people thinking they could achieve this look by simply replacing only the flares & not the fenders as well. :cool:
7bd6228d-95dc-49ac-a001-f6058be7a8ef-jpeg.jpg
When was a render ever reality?

jasonenvoy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2d 7mt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Of course, the fenders have been replaced with one of a different design. A lot of people are confusing the fenders & fender flares. They are 2 separate items.
dumb question but is there any difference in nonsas fenders between trims? Cant seem to confirm or find anything in the accessory / order guide. FWIW: looking for the BL look (from lift to fenders) on a BD trim

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

dumb question but is there any difference in nonsas fenders between trims? Cant seem to confirm or find anything in the accessory / order guide. FWIW: looking for the BL look (from lift to fenders) on a BD trim
All Bronco fenders are the same.

There are two styles of stock fender flares.

Standard, narrow

Sasquatch, wide

Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
4WP...might as well just put a “Made In China” bumper sticker on your Bronco. 4WP is owned by Transamerican Wholesale who has spent the past 10 years buying up all the independent part manufacturers and then having their engineers use cheaper or lesser grade materials for products to maximize profits.

Stick with your local fabricator or the guys that are still making their accessories by hand if you care about quality and durability.
I don’t know anything about 4WP and its particular manufacturing quality. What I do know is that everything in my home that Isn’t human or food was made in China. Quality can vary.

I would rather buy USA or Canadian made. I’d be glad to buy anything from the Americas or Western Europe for that matter. I like Japan and Korea too. Got nothing against India.

Someone somewhere got paid to do the dirty work. I just want to know that they got paid fairly, treated well, and the company isn’t dumping toxic crap where it doesn’t belong.

I have much less faith of such good faith behavior from Chinese manufacturers.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After owning my jeep the last 8yrs, I'm not a fan of 4WP. and their s*ittybuilt products. Pretty sure during all my visits to the local stores and spending over $25k in mods during this time that I've only bought 1 thing for my jeep from them (battery). There are higher quality products & better companies out there (at least in the jeep world).

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So with a large aftermarket, will there be bumpers priced competitively with what ford offers factory?
Sponsored