Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to have to Google see how far away one is to me. My guess is MO.
I was confused about this thread because I have never heard of this store.

Went to their website... closest location is 500 miles away.

;)
Sponsored

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was confused about this thread because I have never heard of this store.

Went to their website... closest location is 500 miles away.

;)
I just googled and 2 near Chicago which is 4 hours North or 2 in MO also 4 hours, but south!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok. Is it just me, but it blows my mind that someone who is looking to buy a Bronco, or any other truck/SUV, and haven’t at least heard of 4-Wheel Parts

?.
I will admit that I was *aware* of 4wp as an online store, but never bought anything from them, or realized they had actual physical locations.

Im a Jeep guy... and only ever went to Extreme Terrain and Quadratech when looking for stuff... or straight to the source (AEV, ARB, Teraflex, etc)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The thought that after market parts might be out sooner than later has me rethinking my badlands. Was going that route for MGV, and thinking high package. Plus has Signature headlights and LED tails and i like the BL grill better. . I dont really need all the upgraded armor etc. Now I am thinking If I can do without that 12” screen I could save almost $7k. I mean I am sure aftermarket will have LED headlamps and tails for maybe a little over $1k and there will be tons of grills on the market. Do a 2” lift and get new wheels and bigger tires (which I was going to do) and I could still be in great shape. Hmmm.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@ROKBRNC
That is a very good point you make. I take your post at face value though, having not researched any of that myself.

EDIT: Added quote for context

It's true, I buy from Transamerican, sometimes, and I can tell you it is true, Poison Spyder is one they bought and went downhill.

Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely a valid point @ROKBRNC makes. Pretty sure TA also bought out Rubicon express some time ago too. Could be wrong. But like anything I definitely would do research and be selective what I buy and for what purpose I need part to serve. I am super lucky to have a brother that does great fab of his own and a local shop 2 miles from me that is bomb too. Some people aren't as lucky to have as many choices.
Rubicon express is junk, although I remember them making some decent Superduty lifts in the past. Hopefully some of the higher end Jeep suspension companies get in on the Bronco. IFS is a whole different ballgame though. I'm sure there's some high quality 4runner lift companies out there, but I'm not familiar.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok. Is it just me, but it blows my mind that someone who is looking to buy a Bronco, or any other truck/SUV, and haven’t at least heard of 4-Wheel Parts

?.
I guess I just never realized they were so scarce across the country. I have one a couple blocks from my office. Drive by a different location on my way to said office and there's 2 more locations within about 30minutes of the house.

And they are huge. They are usually located in the warehouse districts for a reason. Not a big showroom but decent and a warehouse stock full of offroad goodness.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rubicon express is junk, although I remember them making some decent Superduty lifts in the past. Hopefully some of the higher end Jeep suspension companies get in on the Bronco. IFS is a whole different ballgame though. I'm sure there's some high quality 4runner lift companies out there, but I'm not familiar.
I agree superduty lifts. I had one on an f350 that was great. But that was before they sold to TA. Since then I have heard the quality has dramatically decreased. I haven't purchased anything since so no person experience. I have a friend that swears by her OME lift on her 4runner.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have not but I should! I also get one of two looks when I'm asking questions which look like this...holy shit she's cool or holy shit she might know more than me! ?????

f703d128514a745257622fc035a66bc8.jpg

That's great !!! I had a girl worked for me, nice girl, very knowledgeable, had a 90's Ranger lifted, anyhow, she had taken a series of training seminars for Toyo tire and was sent a certificate of tire expert for the store. So a month later This clown walks in and she is the first to greet him. "Where's a guy, you can't help me." She walks behind the wall and gives me that look. I just rolled my eyes. As we came out from behind the wall to the counter she says " I'm going back to pull the returns to the warehouse" I turned to the guy and said, "Can I help you ?" "Yeah I need me a set of tires for my lifted Chevy" " Well sir it just so happens I have just had someone certified by Toyo as a tire expert." as I reach behind the counter and get the certificate off the wall to show him. "Hold on a second" .......The look on that schmucks face when she came back out and said "What size tire are you looking for sir??" effin' PRICELESS !!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We always got a chuckle remembering that one.

UUUHHHHH Hey Butthead ......................Chicks that know their shit are cool . (y)(y)

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live in Cali and would have bet $100 we didn't have any here at all. Never seen one, and I have been all over this state. I just checked, 18 stores. One is not even 2 hours from me.