First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't realize there was a store where I live until just now. Awesome! Now I know what to ask for birthdays/christmas.
I didn't either, then I Googled it and Damn 3.7 miles from my house ?
Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't realize there was a store where I live until just now. Awesome! Now I know what to ask for birthdays/christmas.
I didn't either, then I Googled it and Damn 3.7 miles from my house ?
I was like....Sir all this talk of aftermarket parts is giving me a Lady ?'r...???
That's a Good One Ashley ?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow! I am surprised they are going to be ready with lifts so soon! Maybe I can hold off on Sasquatch to try and squeeze into 2021...
Are you under assumption that sas will be delayed that far out, or is that in combination with a Day3+ reservation?

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone excited for 4WP and I’m sitting over here waiting to hear from BDS. I shot their sales team an email to hopefully find out if they are working on Bronco products, but they have an annoying policy of not discussing future products until they are about ready for release. Haven’t heard back.

However, I’m pretty sure BDS worked closely with Ford in the 4-6” lifts for the F150, shortly after the 2021 release, Ford was advertising on some of their official channels the availability of BDS lifts as soon as the 2021 F150 released. It seems like they got exclusive access to be first to market on lift kits. And rightfully so, they make some of the best products in the industry, and a no fine print warranty as well. I’m hoping they’re doing the same with the bronco, it’s just frustrating that we have to order in the next 2 months and I have to make the Sasquatch or not decision before we hear from BDS.
I assume BDS has stuff in the works. They are owned by Fox and Fox works very close to Ford.
In fact, the 2" lifted CO 2 door shown at launch had Fox coilovers on it.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Then what do you do, cut the fender behind it? Otherwise the uncut fender will show through. These are of a more open design than the stock fenders. You could mount them up there but they wouldn't look right not trimming the fender. And if the original fender openings are lager, there would be nothing to mount them to. Try to photoshop (or draw with a pencil if your old school) them over the original fenders. I just don't see it but there a plenty of sharper tools in the shed than me.
Check out the pics, HIGH openings, no cutting required.

Watch the video between 18 and 22 seconds for fender and quarter panel removal:

Ford Bronco 4WP (4 Wheel Parts) Bronco aftermarket parts ready to launch once first 100 vehicles roll off the line. nds-sasquatch-2-door-before-and-after-the-build_22

Ford Bronco 4WP (4 Wheel Parts) Bronco aftermarket parts ready to launch once first 100 vehicles roll off the line. nds-sasquatch-2-door-before-and-after-the-build_23

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you under assumption that sas will be delayed that far out, or is that in combination with a Day3+ reservation?
It’s a combination of multiple factors. I still don’t know where I fall in my dealer’s allocation for my July 15 reservation (plan to find out when I go to order), and I will be ordering a 2-door, 2.7, Lux, and Sasquatch so chances of getting pushed to 2022 seem high.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out the pics, HIGH openings, no cutting required.

Watch the video between 18 and 22 seconds for fender and quarter panel removal:

Ford Bronco 4WP (4 Wheel Parts) Bronco aftermarket parts ready to launch once first 100 vehicles roll off the line. nds-sasquatch-2-door-before-and-after-the-build_23

Of course, the fenders have been replaced with one of a different design. A lot of people are confusing the fenders & fender flares. They are 2 separate items.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome maybe I will be fine with a standard Black Diamond. Get my lift and locker aftermarket!

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I happened to get to talking to a 4WPs engineer..come to find out they have shocks, arms, bumpers, sliders, fenders all ready to go! They just have to wait till first 100 roll then they can launch! They been to MAP measuring and scanning they was also shipped a black 2 door SAS OB!
Dude. This is huge. Thanks!

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was wondering how @noahr 's dealership lifted the Sport that they got.
We have a team who does custom stuff we have done it to loads of stuff from an expedition to a ranger and a f150