Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why we need a better 6g gang sign. My little girl is making a special guest appearance in one of your photos.

VB and MIC are a great combo and finally seeing it in person was great.
I’ll design a B6G Texas hat if somebody gets them made. Lol That way we’ll always know.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Manda13

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good detail on those shots, thanks!

I find it interesting ARB is putting a Hi-Lift Jack on their build when they have the ARB Jack. Is there something wrong with theirs? Doesn't send the right message.

what were your thoughts on the MIC color in relation to the fenders? Is it the exact same shade or is the top lighter than the fenders?
This one had ARB fenders to match the bumpers. But the top was much lighter.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I love the ARB bumper. I’ll be buying it for sure!
Yes! I’m sold on them for sure. As soon as my originals are scratched up I’ll get these.
The ARB bumper is not ready for prime time yet. Here is a photo I took today to show how it's blocking the intercooler and ACC.

Ford Bronco 4WP and ARB Bronco pics from Truck and Jeep Fest 20210515_130110

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What level of interaction with them?
I would like to look around the interior.
If you look at the pics you will see the 4WP and ARB Broncos are "roped" off and you were not allowed beyond them. He would open the doors on the red one, BD with MGV so it had the space gray and black seats with blue interior accents. The 4WP reps (actually, DSI) wouldn't touch the ARB Bronco as it wasn't theirs and there were not an ARB rep insight the entire time I was there.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He confirmed they are the 37’s but I did not ask about the rims. I was more interested in the graphics which won’t be available.
did you or anyone happen to see how that black graphic went up on the hood at all? Bummer they won’t be making them available. I love the look on the red.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you look at the pics you will see the 4WP and ARB Broncos are "roped" off and you were not allowed beyond them. He would open the doors on the red one, BD with MGV so it had the space gray and black seats with blue interior accents. The 4WP reps (actually, DSI) wouldn't touch the ARB Bronco as it wasn't theirs and there were not an ARB rep insight the entire time I was there.
But if you slide the fabric curtains over on this railings your able to get floor level shoots like my ARB one above and these ones of the 4WP rig.

Ford Bronco 4WP and ARB Bronco pics from Truck and Jeep Fest 20210515_125715
Ford Bronco 4WP and ARB Bronco pics from Truck and Jeep Fest 20210515_130006

Last edited:
OP
OP
Manda13

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

did you or anyone happen to see how that black graphic went up on the hood at all? Bummer they won’t be making them available. I love the look on the red.
It doesn’t actually go up onto the hood, it stops on the fender. The hood scoop is solid black. The rep said because it has the bronco logo on it and they did not ask permission before using it they are not planning to produce it. I did see on another thread pandaworks is making a similar graphic just without the logo.

Ford Bronco 4WP and ARB Bronco pics from Truck and Jeep Fest 04724F5E-016E-415D-A421-1A8D5A771787

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It doesn’t actually go up onto the hood, it stops on the fender. The hood scoop is solid black. The rep said because it has the bronco logo on it and they did not ask permission before using it they are not planning to produce it. I did see on another thread pandaworks is making a similar graphic just without the logo.

Ford Bronco 4WP and ARB Bronco pics from Truck and Jeep Fest 04724F5E-016E-415D-A421-1A8D5A771787
Why don't they just remove the Bronco? I think it'd look better without it anyway

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does it say about me that the first thing I think of when seeing these sweet trucks is how much better they’d look with 2 doors? 😏
It says you have good taste and know what a REAL Bronco looks like.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

04724F5E-016E-415D-A421-1A8D5A771787.png
fantastic. Thank you!!
I like the logo but I think it’s just as cool with out. It really breaks up the side profile ina good way on the 4 door.

OP
OP
Manda13

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

fantastic. Thank you!!
I like the logo but I think it’s just as cool with out. It really breaks up the side profile ina good way on the 4 door.
Yeah, I wouldn’t mind putting the name of my bronco in mine or just having it solid. They recommended just finding a vinyl shop and it’s easy enough for them to do.

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ARB bumper is not ready for prime time yet. Here is a photo I took today to show how it's blocking the intercooler and ACC.

Good catch! Wouldn’t they just have to open the gap a bit to fix that? Looks like the radar may be slightly blocked as well.
Sponsored