Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was hoping for something in the 1.5" range for front level. This can be hard to achieve as the spacer has to cover the top mounting bolts which are quite log on a Bronco. Spacers tend to have about a 2:1 thickness to lift ratio on A arm type suspensions, ie 1" spacer gives 2" lift. Maybe something could be done at the lower mount, and take care of the hangy downy bolts while they're at it.
Sponsored

dirtstar2002

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72K5Blazer, 1980Toyota Hilux, 2014 silverado1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Trying to figure how the front is adjustable by a half inch. Any ideas?
in the kit is an additional spacer so you can tailor your lift requirements.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

in the kit is an additional spacer so you can tailor your lift requirements.
Are you guys going to offer any solution to the upper a arm (lower ball joint) to use pucks only instead of replacing everything as a more expensive full kit?

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was hoping for something in the 1.5" range for front level. This can be hard to achieve as the spacer has to cover the top mounting bolts which are quite log on a Bronco. Spacers tend to have about a 2:1 thickness to lift ratio on A arm type suspensions, ie 1" spacer gives 2" lift. Maybe something could be done at the lower mount, and take care of the hangy downy bolts while they're at it.
Yes the kit is maximized to cover the front studs for the lowest lift. it also comes with a spacer to dial in the ride height for the final appearance. Im not sure 1.5' vs 2'' would be a deal breaker in the final look of the vehicle. after all, we are talking abut the thickness of an oreo cookie. Who doesn't like cookies?

azbittel

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach E - Premium - AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I want the soft top minimalist rack they designed. It looks perfect for what i'm trying to do without the gargantuan external racks that wranglers have available.
Can you link me? I havent seen this but want one badly.

Sponsored

stratego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you link me? I havent seen this but want one badly.
There's no product page yet, but it's talked about in this video:

It's also shown in the pictures at the start of this thread. I'm surprised there's been so little info about it, it's a truly unique product vs. the wide variety of suspension products and wheels that will inevitably exist.

azbittel

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach E - Premium - AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's also shown in the pictures at the start of this thread. I'm surprised there's been so little info about it, it's a truly unique product vs. the wide variety of suspension products and wheels that will inevitably exist.
I didnt even realize that is a soft top u der the rack, guess I assumed it was a hard top. Thanks!!

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because it's still under development & testing as mentioned in the walk around video ;)

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes the kit is maximized to cover the front studs for the lowest lift. it also comes with a spacer to dial in the ride height for the final appearance. Im not sure 1.5' vs 2'' would be a deal breaker in the final look of the vehicle. after all, we are talking abut the thickness of an oreo cookie. Who doesn't like cookies?
Thank you, it's just a mental block I have: no more than 2" with a spacer, listing says 2-2.5, but good to know it is customizable within that range. And nitpicking, but I prefer color to be more like an Oreo, blackish so it doesn't stand out. 1.5" front 1" rear would be ideal to me.

Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm curious if the winch platform fits on the factory modular bumper.

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are you guys going to offer any solution to the upper a arm (lower ball joint) to use pucks only instead of replacing everything as a more expensive full kit?
shocks or leveling kits is our current solution. Who knows what the future holds for the other brands.

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you, it's just a mental block I have: no more than 2" with a spacer, listing says 2-2.5, but good to know it is customizable within that range. And nitpicking, but I prefer color to be more like an Oreo, blackish so it doesn't stand out. 1.5" front 1" rear would be ideal to me.
Im pretty sure Krylon has a chocolate color with texture to make you salivate on sight.

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With the exception of the non-Sasquatch Badlands, right? Or will it work with that setup?
its easiest to think of it as. black shocks=level lift, yellow shock = No level lift. I'm not an expert in what shock comes on what package.
Sponsored