First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i was under the impression that the steps were a hybrid rock rail/side step. is this the case?
Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can only answer this one.
The additional lift throws the track bar off alignment, effectively moving your axle center line to one side or the other.
The upgraded one is stouter, allows for adjustability where the stock one is just stock length for stock height and alignment.
I assume the factory bar is adjustable too, but may have to disconnect the end to adjust. Could run out of adjustment range with higher lift, but may just be FUD.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI, called the 877 number as instructed to reserve the coil overs and they guy who answered wasn't much help. Said he could not reserve without a part number and none of the Bronco parts would be available until later this month. 😕

Ford Bronco 4WP Bronco Program Official Launch. Accessories / Parts Catalog and Pricing Are Here. 1625160300138

Edit. as @Scabieathrax pointed out, the part # is listed in the pdf on the first page. Called back and this time Wayne answered the phone. He knew exactly what I was ordering and did not need the part #. So, got me a set of coil overs on order. Now to see which shows up first, them or my Bronco (current build week is 8/23).

Last edited:

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@dirtstar2002 , the lightpod mounts on the mirror arms, are those coming? Instead of dual lights I'd like to run 1 light and an antenna on each side. One would be cb and the other grms. Do you think that would be possible?

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI, called the 877 number as instructed to reserve the coil overs and they guy who answered wasn't much help. Said he could not reserve without a part number and none of the Bronco parts would be available until later this month. 😕
did you check the PDF in the first post?

Sponsored

tjtbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The moment they unveiled the fender flare deletes, I told myself, “you’re ordering those day 1 or you’ll regret it.” I don’t have a build date or VIN yet, and I just saw the price… ouch.

Well, there goes another $350. What can I say? I have a problem. Ordered.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i was under the impression that the steps were a hybrid rock rail/side step. is this the case?
it doesn't state it in the description, but in the long reveal vid they first released they said that it can support the weight of the vehicle

dirtstar2002

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72K5Blazer, 1980Toyota Hilux, 2014 silverado1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You'd think a company would want to actually discuss products it installed on a public show vehicle. If you're not actually pursuing development of such an item, that's fine - just tell us. We get enough subterfuge from FoMoCo as it is...

...and what hooks/ fog lights?
I take it you didn't see the tow hook and fog lamp typo. Here's the deal, We only got one vehicle to share with engineering and marketing. sometimes things slip out of engineering early. when the future customers see them we are embargoed from talking about them. Not all parts designed make it to market. Hope that sheds some light on the situation.

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it doesn't state it in the description, but in the long reveal vid they first released they said that it can support the weight of the vehicle
I re-watched that video too. I don't think i will have to worry if i replace the Badlands rock rail with these. They look nice and beefy.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume the factory bar is adjustable too, but may have to disconnect the end to adjust. Could run out of adjustment range with higher lift, but may just be FUD.
Maybe.
I'm not up to speed if the factory bar has heim joints on both (or one) end or not...good question, though. I'd like to know myself!

dirtstar2002

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72K5Blazer, 1980Toyota Hilux, 2014 silverado1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe.
I'm not up to speed if the factory bar has heim joints on both (or one) end or not...good question, though. I'd like to know myself!
The factory rear track bar is not adjustable.

Asylumchild

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aw no word on the roof rack reinforcements :(
Sponsored