First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On you lift leveling get, if you want, is there a way to raise both the front and rear just 1.5 inches
Sponsored

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@dirtstar2002 any clarification on the front bumper 2x2 light locations? the production version photos do not have the 2x2 light cut-outs or mounting in the large opening.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You'd have to remove the rails
@Bronco4lyfe85

Hi guys, guessing that with a bit of ingenuity and elbow grease (yours or someone else's) that the steps COULD be used in conjunction with the rails. Most likely just a matter of sharing the same bolt holes. Make a bracket, weld it to your steps and you're done.

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey @dirtstar2002 i'm assuming the upper control arms have replaceable ball joints? 4wp will be carrying them also?

Last edited:

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correction, Ford needs to redesign the Bronco so there is real estate to hide a winch like we do on all our other bumpers. (I love hidden winches)
How long before someone does an intercooler relocation mod! LOL

Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kinda wish they had a plastic version. Would have been far cheaper considering they are not huge.
Yea.. just think.. If they came out of the same line the MIC tops came off of.. they would probably show up in 2029!

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone found a coupon code that works? Got the go-ahead from my wife to pickup the rear bumper, I know I missed out on the July 4th sale :(

dirtstar2002

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72K5Blazer, 1980Toyota Hilux, 2014 silverado1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@dirtstar2002 any clarification on the front bumper 2x2 light locations? the production version photos do not have the 2x2 light cut-outs or mounting in the large opening.
I'm confused. Send me a link so I can see what you are seeing. all the bumpers I see here at this facility have light cut outs.

dirtstar2002

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72K5Blazer, 1980Toyota Hilux, 2014 silverado1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey @dirtstar2002 i'm assuming the upper control arms have replaceable ball joints? 4wp will be carrying them also?
for the most part, anything we have a part number for, you can purchase to solve your problems. the high angle ball joint we created is proprietary to our arms. ( It has a part number)😉

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone found a coupon code that works? Got the go-ahead from my wife to pickup the rear bumper, I know I missed out on the July 4th sale :(
FYI, fine print on the 4th of July sale stated that 4WP parts were not eligible for the discount so you didn't miss out.

Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI, fine print on the 4th of July sale stated that 4WP parts were not eligible for the discount so you didn't miss out.
Thanks, that honestly makes me feel better. I have a mental block buying things if I know a better price has been offered before. Back I go to 4wp.com!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like the cost of that front bumper and winch assembly, but those fender deletes are very overpriced, but I still may get them.

Can't wait to see some frame mounted rock rails as that will be my first upgrade and need to be substantial and hopefully serve as a small step as well.

As for aftermarket, this is a good start, but can't wait til some of the big and specialty fabricators release their goodies!

Exciting days ahead folks. :)

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correction, Ford needs to redesign the Bronco so there is real estate to hide a winch like we do on all our other bumpers. (I love hidden winches)
So based on your response, I take it no bumper will be produced anytime soon that allows an unobstructed view using the trail cam, Correct?

Also the parking sensors will not be accommodated either? Correct?

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm confused. Send me a link so I can see what you are seeing. all the bumpers I see here at this facility have light cut outs.
from the 4WP Front bumper photos and description.
Ford Bronco 4WP Bronco Program Official Launch. Accessories / Parts Catalog and Pricing Are Here. 2x2 Lights

The description of the bumper mentions cutouts and mounts for (2) 2x2 lights and (2) 6" light bars. I am just trying to understand where the 2x2 lights mount as it seems the factory bumper sensors took up space for the pod lights.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have no skin in this game, but your ignorant response needs to be called out. 4WD offers many US made products too. Also, remember that the 7 speed manual is Chinese made and who knows what else on our Broncos!
The latest origin sticker I saw posted here said the 7MT is made in the U.S. but the 2.3L is made in Mexico. Go figure. My boys have $30 Oral B electric toothbrushes and I noticed the brush is made in Germany while the charging base is made in the USA! This stuff matters to me but most folks don't care so manufacturers build to suit. Luckily, I have a welder so plenty of my Bronco things will be made in America with blood, sweat, and swear words :cool:
Sponsored