First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72K5Blazer, 1980Toyota Hilux, 2014 silverado1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well hello all. This is Ryan Kennelly. I stumbled onto this thread a few hours ago and brought it the attention of the executive level management. I'm not sure who actually started it cause that person is in a different dept. anyways lets see if we can shed some light on a few things. I can assure you that 4WP will be selling parts through multiple channels so items like the fender deletes and level lifts can be obtained over the counter, online and with a complete package like DSI provides. I have it on good authority that 4WP Factory will have an announcement early June for things like Product pricing and availability. I must warn you, The first limited runs will go fast and we will bolster up manufacturing later in the year. ( its hard to launch a multitude of products all at once and not bog down MFG) I can tell you we are packaging fender deletes this week. (those parts were developed on my team) Ok Any questions? I'll warn you up front, I can't talk about locking hubs. 😉

Last edited:

Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well hello all. This is Ryan Kennelly. I stumbled onto this thread a few hours ago and brought it the attention of the executive level management. I'm not sure who actually started it cause that person is in a different dept. anyways lets see if we can shed some light on a few things. I can assure you that 4WP will be selling parts through multiple channels so items like the fender deletes and level lifts can be obtained over the counter, online and with a complete package like DSI provides. I have it on good authority that 4WP Factory will have an announcement early June for things like Product pricing and availability. I must warn you, The first limited runs will go fast and we will bolster up manufacturing later in the year. ( its hard to launch a multitude of products all at once and not bog down MFG) I can tell you we are packaging fender deletes this week. (those parts were developed on my team) Ok Any question? I'll warn you up front, I can't talk about locking hubs. 😉
My wallet is ready for the fender deletes.
- Any update on if you guys plan on producing that stripe decal?
- I love the rear bumper; especially that it’s sensor ready. Will the production rear bumper be able to fit a license plate or must it get installed on the spare?

dirtstar2002

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And another unsuspecting soul entered the murky waters infested with 6G piranhas!
If you remember the days of Pirate 4x4, this is a cake over here. LOL

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dirtstar2002

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My wallet is ready for the fender deletes.
- Any update on if you guys plan on producing that stripe decal?
- I love the rear bumper; especially that it’s sensor ready. Will the production rear bumper be able to fit a license plate or must it get installed on the spare?
as the spare tire got bigger we opted to move the plate. ( we needed that real estate) so the plan was always to relocate the plate. I'm not sure you can't put it back in the step location. I'll look to see if it wouldn't interfere with the rear door.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure who actually started it cause that person is in a different dept.
Just look for one of the young guys who's huddled in the corner crying.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will there be any tread left inside the body? 16x10 with a 4" backspace is nearly 5" farther out than stock non-squatch.

FYI a 285/70/17 is a hair under 33" and will fit without doing anything. I assume you meant 285/75/17 to get 34"?
Lol I didnt spec out spacing. Was just looking at prices. But I definitely dont mind the tire sticking out halfway. It saves you from sooo much body damage.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@dirtstar2002 4WP is supposed to have the Red and Black rigs at the Dallas Off-road show this weekend. Will we be able to get up close and personal with them or is it look but don't touch? Also it would be sweet if you were to offer discounts for those who want to get in early on a suspension lift. Thanks for joining.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@dirtstar2002 do you happen to know how much the BYOD rail is going to be? Are there going to be any packages for FE/Wildtrak to get 37's on them?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well hello all. This is Ryan Kennelly. I stumbled onto this thread a few hours ago and brought it the attention of the executive level management. I'm not sure who actually started it cause that person is in a different dept. anyways lets see if we can shed some light on a few things. I can assure you that 4WP will be selling parts through multiple channels so items like the fender deletes and level lifts can be obtained over the counter, online and with a complete package like DSI provides. I have it on good authority that 4WP Factory will have an announcement early June for things like Product pricing and availability. I must warn you, The first limited runs will go fast and we will bolster up manufacturing later in the year. ( its hard to launch a multitude of products all at once and not bog down MFG) I can tell you we are packaging fender deletes this week. (those parts were developed on my team) Ok Any question? I'll warn you up front, I can't talk about locking hubs. 😉

Thanks for replying Ryan. It's late here and I am tired and I have to work early tomorrow so I will cut to the chase.

I have not heard you say this directly, that I remember anyways, I don't like the appearance that what 4WP/DSI/POLARIS/ETC, puts out that a "lifted/leveled" Bronco is the equivalent to the Ford produced Sasquatch package. I will repeat what I aske the DSI guy ....

I do NOT see an upgrade to the front diff. The Squatch is equipped with an M210 cast iron center diff with an electronic locker.

Now before we go through all this I am in the same field. I pimp people's off road vehicles. So more to the point is that I get that people may not go "rock crawling" with their Bronco and need a diff that will stand the abuse but I also think it is not good to say things like this ........

..............And compared to the cost of the Ford upgrades. (Quote from the DSI guy's deleted post that I saved.)

compare the cost .... what about compare the durability or more importantly ABILITY. I think you are an off road guy and yeah 'ya might not need a locker but when ya do.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Kinda like a winch ;)

Once again I am not trying to bash you and your group of guys, I just want the B6G community to understand one thing ............

Just because it LOOKS like a Squatch it does NOT mean you have the capabilities of a Squatch

In extreme off roading IFS will "hang" a tire more than an SFA. without a locker you will need some momentum to make it over. With a locker you can just crawl right over at you own pace, BOTH tires are driving not just one. Without the locker when the wheel gets in the air .... it's spin city. No more go 😁

Ford Bronco 4WP Bronco Upfits Packages & Parts 1620877687738

Or maybe I am taking all of this the wrong wrong way ....... you do offer a drivetrain warranty. By not beefing the diff are you saying that an aluminum non locking diff is as good or strong, as a cast iron locking one?? Then I would question why Ford would have gone through to the trouble in the first place. Well it seems I'm rambling and in my defense I am tired so until I check back in tomorrow night.

Rock on !!!
Sponsored

Last edited: