GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our R&D team have put their Bronco through the ringer the past 2 years theyve had it for prototypes. I can say that nothing bigger than a 37" tire will work on the Bronco. at full compression, full turn the 37" slightly rubs the frame rail and that cant be cut or replaced like the crash bars on F150's or Rangers
I think some may like to hear more about this...
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm just sitting here wondering if that stripe decal and flare deletes will be a thing and if so, HOW MUCH $$$?
they said a while ago that the fender delete will be available. It's shows it on their website as "coming soon"

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can 4WP still sell our tires and wheels? The 4WP here in Coppell has a guy that will buy (new) tires and wheels from those upgrading with 4WP. Granted it's less than selling to private party, but you got a buyer quick...

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

will the fender delete inserts be available for do it yourselfers?

Sponsored

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sounds like if you pass on the squatch and get one of these kits you'll still need to swap out the front axle. Tough to beat the value of the squatch.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello All,

Below is a photo of the Bronco Upfits we will have available for the Bronco june/july. These products will be available through your dealer when the vehicles arrive. This is a good thing because you can include it in your financing of the Bronco. These upfit builds will also come with a 6yr/100k powertrain warranty. If youre interested, let me know what dealer youre purchasing from and when your round about delivery/production date is so i can reach out to your dealer and make sure these are readily available and i can make sure this work is done before you take delivery if you like.

View attachment 120724

So here is the list of options that will be available june/july for dealers. Be aware that this is a preorder and its 1st come 1st serve for dealers until sept/oct when the kits will be readily available. Pricing is a close ballpark, but has what they include. If interested, let me know what dealer your order is through and if you have the VIN would be great. This way i can communicate with your dealer and get these items ready for your delivery.

View attachment 121037
My question is not meant to be annoying and I'm very interested in your answer. The Stage 2 package is $11,000 vs $5000 Sasquatch from factory. The Sasquatch package also includes front and rear locking differentials and stronger front axel.

Q: If I am getting a Base Bronco, why would I pay $6000 more for the Stage 2 package that still leaves me needing to add lockers and upgrade the axel?

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the pricing on 2 door? OBVIOUSLY less than 4 door pricing!

Last edited:

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Rack and Tent wont be available until sept/oct along with the accessory track and lighting
What do you have available for the person (Me) that has a big bend coming in July and wants to put 285/70/17's (34") on it as soon as it arrives. I just want to buy the smallest lift necessary to accommodate 34's on a stock big bend that came with 32's. Thanks in advance!

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think some may like to hear more about this...
I have input in that “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”

I think what they’re referring to is that you’re not putting 40’s on a Bronco without chopping it up a lot. That I can definitely see being a possibility.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's steep!!! I'll keep my sasquatch and add a 2" spacer, new wheels on delivery day. Once my 35" are bald I will upgrade to 37" other then that it's light BPU.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello All,

Below is a photo of the Bronco Upfits we will have available for the Bronco june/july. These products will be available through your dealer when the vehicles arrive. This is a good thing because you can include it in your financing of the Bronco. These upfit builds will also come with a 6yr/100k powertrain warranty. If youre interested, let me know what dealer youre purchasing from and when your round about delivery/production date is so i can reach out to your dealer and make sure these are readily available and i can make sure this work is done before you take delivery if you like.

View attachment 120724

So here is the list of options that will be available june/july for dealers. Be aware that this is a preorder and its 1st come 1st serve for dealers until sept/oct when the kits will be readily available. Pricing is a close ballpark, but has what they include. If interested, let me know what dealer your order is through and if you have the VIN would be great. This way i can communicate with your dealer and get these items ready for your delivery.

View attachment 121037
Thanks for the packages. Is there a reason why a soft top was chosen for modeling the builds? Does the soft top add functionality, convenience, weight decrease, or no particular reason? Just curious.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so will there be anything available for us to buy directly like the rear bumper, front bumper etc or is everything going to be through the dealer and only available for FE?

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What will it cost for just the coil overs, relocation bracket, rear track bar & upper control arms? Just an estimate would be nice

Basically, I want to choose my own tire and wheels and not interested in the deletes either.

What wheels/tires are included?
Sponsored