First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72K5Blazer, 1980Toyota Hilux, 2014 silverado1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@dirtstar2002 4WP is supposed to have the Red and Black rigs at the Dallas Off-road show this weekend. Will we be able to get up close and personal with them or is it look but don't touch? Also it would be sweet if you were to offer discounts for those who want to get in early on a suspension lift. Thanks for joining.
Usually there will be sales guys there. If you ask real nice, they will let you take a closer look. As for the suspension. The limited quantities probably wonā€™t see any discounts until next year. 4wp is notorious for things like free install. Thatā€™s where the savings are.
Sponsored

dirtstar2002

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for replying Ryan. It's late here and I am tired and I have to work early tomorrow so I will cut to the chase.

I have not heard you say this directly, that I remember anyways, I don't like the appearance that what 4WP/DSI/POLARIS/ETC, puts out that a "lifted/leveled" Bronco is the equivalent to the Ford produced Sasquatch package. I will repeat what I aske the DSI guy ....

I do NOT see an upgrade to the front diff. The Squatch is equipped with an M210 cast iron center diff with an electronic locker.

Now before we go through all this I am in the same field. I pimp people's off road vehicles. So more to the point is that I get that people may not go "rock crawling" with their Bronco and need a diff that will stand the abuse but I also think it is not good to say things like this ........

..............And compared to the cost of the Ford upgrades. (Quote from the DSI guy's deleted post that I saved.)

compare the cost .... what about compare the durability or more importantly ABILITY. I think you are an off road guy and yeah 'ya might not need a locker but when ya do.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Kinda like a winch ;)

Once again I am not trying to bash you and your group of guys, I just want the B6G community to understand one thing ............

Just because it LOOKS like a Squatch it does NOT mean you have the capabilities of a Squatch

In extreme off roading IFS will "hang" a tire more than an SFA. without a locker you will need some momentum to make it over. With a locker you can just crawl right over at you own pace, BOTH tires are driving not just one. Without the locker when the wheel gets in the air .... it's spin city. No more go šŸ˜

1620877687738.png

Or maybe I am taking all of this the wrong wrong way ....... you do offer a drivetrain warranty. By not beefing the diff are you saying that an aluminum non locking diff is as good, read strong, as a cast iron one?? Then I would question why Ford would have gone through to the trouble in the first place. Well it seems I'm rambling and in my defense I am tired so until I check back in tomorrow night.

Rock on !!!
All good points. I put lockers in all my personal vehicles. Iā€™d rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. As for DSI, I canā€™t speak for them. They are a totally different dept. the good news is 4WP sells all kinds of aftermarket parts not just house brands. Iā€™m sure you will see axles coming from terraflex, Currie, and Dynatrac. (Just guessing here) but thatā€™s how DSI builds rigs. They use what is available to them through 4wp. Right now there isnā€™t much available so those packages will be limited. I hope that helps. Oh, and this is in no way an official statement on DSI. I work in engineering. (Iā€™m surprised they let me out to see daylight)

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well hello all. This is Ryan Kennelly. I stumbled onto this thread a few hours ago and brought it the attention of the executive level management. I'm not sure who actually started it cause that person is in a different dept. anyways lets see if we can shed some light on a few things. I can assure you that 4WP will be selling parts through multiple channels so items like the fender deletes and level lifts can be obtained over the counter, online and with a complete package like DSI provides. I have it on good authority that 4WP Factory will have an announcement early June for things like Product pricing and availability. I must warn you, The first limited runs will go fast and we will bolster up manufacturing later in the year. ( its hard to launch a multitude of products all at once and not bog down MFG) I can tell you we are packaging fender deletes this week. (those parts were developed on my team) Ok Any questions? I'll warn you up front, I can't talk about locking hubs. šŸ˜‰
I have a badlands ordered and i have the 35ā€ wheels and tires already..what is the best lift to get if I want to stick with the factory suspension? I only want a 2ā€ lift. Will a leveling kit do?

Sponsored

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a badlands ordered and i have the 35ā€ wheels and tires already..what is the best lift to get if I want to stick with the factory suspension? I only want a 2ā€ lift. Will a leveling kit do?
Weā€™ve got a video coming out really soon clarifying what shocks can and canā€™t be used with level lift. Iā€™m actually surprised itā€™s not out yet.

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weā€™ve got a video coming out really soon clarifying what shocks can and canā€™t be used with level lift. Iā€™m actually surprised itā€™s not out yet.
You guys do have videos on the 4wp YouTube page, I just want to know and have the parts here when my bronco arrives, on your site it says I can pre order the leveling kit, is that the case?

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You guys do have videos on the 4wp YouTube page, I just want to know and have the parts here when my bronco arrives, on your site it says I can pre order the leveling kit, is that the case?
The video guys be mad if I answer this one. Hang on a few more days for pineapple Pizza worthy content.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The video guys be mad if I answer this one. Hang on a few more days for pineapple Pizza worthy content.
If you think being friendly, knowledgeable, and using regular B6G forum member vernacular is going to win you my heart....

...you'd be correct.

Sponsored

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you think being friendly, knowledgeable, and using regular B6G forum member vernacular is going to win you my heart....

...you'd be right.
Right...looks like he might have actually looked around a bit once he got here!

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well hello all. This is Ryan Kennelly. I stumbled onto this thread a few hours ago and brought it the attention of the executive level management. I'm not sure who actually started it cause that person is in a different dept. anyways lets see if we can shed some light on a few things. I can assure you that 4WP will be selling parts through multiple channels so items like the fender deletes and level lifts can be obtained over the counter, online and with a complete package like DSI provides. I have it on good authority that 4WP Factory will have an announcement early June for things like Product pricing and availability. I must warn you, The first limited runs will go fast and we will bolster up manufacturing later in the year. ( its hard to launch a multitude of products all at once and not bog down MFG) I can tell you we are packaging fender deletes this week. (those parts were developed on my team) Ok Any questions? I'll warn you up front, I can't talk about locking hubs. šŸ˜‰
You know anything about making hardtops? šŸ¤”

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@dirtstar2002
Hi Ryan, Thanks for jumping in here.
My question is do you know if the Sasquatch or non Sasquatch fender flares will work with the stage 2 max kit on 37's?
Sponsored