Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello everyone! I figured I would do an exciting post to introduce myself on the forum! My name is Jay and I am Grangers Accessory manager. I handle anything from bedliners to lift kits to supercharger kits here! I definitely take pride in my job here at Granger and am extremely thankful that @Zach@Granger has put me in a position that truly fits my interests.

Enough about me though! I am sure you guys saw the title of this thread. Here are some photos of the 4WP Level kit that just arrived today! This is just a spacer level, so no shocks or new springs on this kit. They estimate 2 to 2.5" in the front depending on if you use the additional spacer, part # 65-12282, and then 1.5" in the rear.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND!!! This will NOT work on a Sasquatch pakcage. The shock length will not work from what I am reading in the instructions.

Otherwise, the quality of the parts is very nice! I am excited for our Bronco to arrive so we can get the ball rolling on this!

Please let me know if you guys have any questions on this kit or would like additional photos.

IMG_3605.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

IMG_3603.jpg

IMG_3601.jpg
Thanks for posting! I just ordered the same kit to allow me to put 295/70R18 tires on my OBX. Everything is being installed next week. Is there anything else needed other than this lift and the bigger tires?
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You don't lift the rear more for that you just put stiffer springs on it. Sort of like leg day at the gym doesn't make your legs longer just stronger.
Yeah but the key point is that if the front is higher than your rear. You are no longer driving a truck. And if they are the same height you are driving a truck that is on vacation. Reminds me of a guy I know who drives a 2000s Taco with a 6 inch lift and asks me to do gravel work with my comanche instead of his useless truck. Mine has 4 inches of lift in the rear and load assist coilover shocks. The front is a 3" spacer and I regularly load +2200lbs in its bed. Nose up trucks are just comically stuck up. Might aswell be on hydraulics.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting! I just ordered the same kit to allow me to put 295/70R18 tires on my OBX. Everything is being installed next week. Is there anything else needed other than this lift and the bigger tires?
With a 295/70, you are right around 33.5" so you should be just fine!

bbarnshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With a 295/70, you are right around 33.5" so you should be just fine!
I have R18 so according to Tirerack I'm actually going to be around 34.4" for that size tire. Any issues there? All I ordered were the tires from Tirerack and the level lift kit from 4WP. Wasn't sure if there were any other components needed. I read somewhere an adjustable track bar may be needed which I did not order. Not an expert in this field. Don't plan on off roading. Just wanted bigger wheels for looks. Thank you!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try pizza and beer, that might move you closer to the front of his list. And steak or ribs should get you to the the #1 spot... 😂
I need to try that with the MAP folks and the shippers.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so now i am wondering if i could not do a Badlands and still achieve the 285/75/17 tire on another model which to my mind is tall enough and just that much slimmer than the 35s on the Squatch. i am not going to need the added capabilities of the squatch (and most likely the non-sas Badlands either)
anyone in the 285/75/17 crowd thinking like this?
Exactly my plan for my Base. New wheels at +20 or +30ish offset.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have R18 so according to Tirerack I'm actually going to be around 34.4" for that size tire. Any issues there? All I ordered were the tires from Tirerack and the level lift kit from 4WP. Wasn't sure if there were any other components needed. I read somewhere an adjustable track bar may be needed which I did not order. Not an expert in this field. Don't plan on off roading. Just wanted bigger wheels for looks. Thank you!
I understand! I missed the R18.
you should still be able to clear 34” tires no problem once it is leveled.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, I hate rake. Just my opinion. But I'm getting a BB with SAS. How does one achieve level?
Unfortunately nobody has a leveling kit yet for them 🥺. Not that I know of Atleast.

Sponsored

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am in the process of installing this kit. I ran into an issue, the directions call to remove the lower control arm, I went the route that Zone did for their level install and attempted to remove the lower strut bolts. One came out like butter, the other is seized and will not come out. Now my Bronco is stuck in the garage. :( Granted I was attempting the install with simple hand tools and eventually an air hammer. I am hoping to use a press to remove the seized bolt this evening. The past 24 hours have been a nightmare as replacement bolts are not in the Ford parts catalog since they are "part of" the strut and replacement struts do not seem to be available yet. It seems there is not a lot of room for error just yet.

Overall the quality of the 4wp leveling kit seems outstanding. I am eager to get ours installed.
Get it fixed?

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get it fixed?
No, I put it back to stock and have an appointment with 4 Wheel Parts on Monday, 7/26. I threw in the towel and did not want to become the reason our Bronco is put on the sidelines until parts start becoming available.

dobermin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
so on the B and P it is telling me that you can get a BL with 4.7 gearing but have to get the 2.3 engine - never realized that and would rather have the larger engine with bigger tires, than the 4.7 gears - right?
To clarify, what gearing will a Big Bend automatic have? I'm deciding to get the Sas package or do the leveling kit / lift and put on my own wheels and 35"..... do I have to be concerned about the factory gears or lack of locking differentials if omitting the Sas package?

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To clarify, what gearing will a Big Bend automatic have? I'm deciding to get the Sas package or do the leveling kit / lift and put on my own wheels and 35"..... do I have to be concerned about the factory gears or lack of locking differentials if omitting the Sas package?
If you upgrade to the rear locker in the BB as I did, you would have 4.27 gears. The issue wouldn't so much be the gears as the front unit itself--the lighter duty 190 vs. the 210 in the Sasquatch.

That said, moderate use would be fine for 35's IMO. It's heavily debated here though.