Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who keeps giving them Broncos to ruin? This was once a beautifully designed vehicle.

Chaos

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really don’t understand doing this to a Badlands. It’s already lifted enough to fit 34s or 35s, and a huge reason to go Badlands is for the magic Bilsteins everyone was raving about at KoH. I seriously doubt the 4WP coil overs are going to be a ride improvement on what everyone is saying is an awesome factory shock. Plus, it seems like you would lose some articulation with the 4WP lift, negating the rock crawling capability of the Badlands.

I don’t really get it… unless you are getting a lower trim without squatch, which I’ve considered. Why not just get a non-squatch base, BB, BD, or OB if you are going to self-squatch by adding a $3k suspension package and $2k in wheels and tires? Or just add squatch from the get go? 🤔🤔
Well, it seems more and more these are for off road capable look, but not necessarily use off road..... In the past, I've had plenty of 4WP suspension and tires, but always got rid of them for something better. I am sure they have some good stuff, but I've never been too happy. I can totally see outfitting a lower trim, but If you don't do the factory SAS on a lower trim you don't get locking diffs. The electronic locking rear becomes standard on the black diamond, but not standard on the outer banks, and you have to go all the way up to the Badland to get both front and rear lockers without SAS. I think 37" can look cool on the ground, but are they better on the trail??? for this vehicle..... and to me the 37"s on the tail gate looks terrible. I've driven variously outfitted broncos and having the ability to engage the rear and/or front locking diffs independently with the hit of a button is awesome, and will help keep most novices out of trouble.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am in for that rear bumper and design with the integrated lights, its simple, functional, and not over the top. I am not doing fender flare deletes, I like to retain some of my paint.
Sponsored