First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco first edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone had issues with the 4x4 disengaging when nedded? every time I put it in 4x4 (any mode and Manual) as soon as the tires spin it disconnects the 4x4 and gives the warning to check locking diff and 4x4 temporally disabled.
Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check for a wiring harness underneath. Some have not been clipped in and are getting rubbed by the driveshaft beside the transmission/transfer case.

OP
OP
ufgator1992

ufgator1992

First Edition
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Check for a wiring harness underneath. Some have not been clipped in and are getting rubbed by the driveshaft beside the transmission/transfer case.
Thank you, I will check in the morning

OP
OP
ufgator1992

ufgator1992

First Edition
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would schedule a checkup with your dealership, tbh
I have been in touch with them, I am from Florida but working in California for a few months. brought it with me to take on the sand dunes here. I will have to take it in when I get back home i guess

Sponsored

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been in touch with them, I am from Florida but working in California for a few months. brought it with me to take on the sand dunes here. I will have to take it in when I get back home i guess
That really sucks you didn’t get to really use it on the dunes. Hopefully it’s a small issue and worked out soon-ish.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pretty sure there are Ford dealers in California...

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure there are Ford dealers in California...
Yeah - the warranty is valid across North America. Only thing is OP might not be able to go without a vehicle for work.

OP
OP
ufgator1992

ufgator1992

First Edition
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thank you all for your input. OK so It has been a month now and I was waiting to get the Bronco back before I followed up. So here is an update, I took the bronco to a ford dealer here in California after my dealer in Florida suggested I do such. The diagnosis was that the mechanic found the Passenger side axle snapped off at the retainer ring and was lodged in the front Differential. This being said they had to replace the entire front differential assembly. They have been also waiting for the front axle which was on back order. I found an axle in Texas that they shipped and for some reason was returned and now reshipping again. Thats what I know as of now and the Axle should be arriving on Monday. I will follow up when I get the Bronco back and test it out

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thank you all for your input. OK so It has been a month now and I was waiting to get the Bronco back before I followed up. So here is an update, I took the bronco to a ford dealer here in California after my dealer in Florida suggested I do such. The diagnosis was that the mechanic found the Passenger side axle snapped off at the retainer ring and was lodged in the front Differential. This being said they had to replace the entire front differential assembly. They have been also waiting for the front axle which was on back order. I found an axle in Texas that they shipped and for some reason was returned and now reshipping again. Thats what I know as of now and the Axle should be arriving on Monday. I will follow up when I get the Bronco back and test it out
Wow! What did you do to snap the axle?
Sponsored