First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What are some good shops to get work done (lift, bumpers etc) in the Baltimore area? I live in Catonsville. Thanks!
Sponsored

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry link didn’t work- they’re in Stevensville

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mid Atlantic 4x4 in Glen Burnie has done some work for me. Good people and the guy is a huge Bronco fan.

OP
OP
bullydub

bullydub

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mid Atlantic 4x4 in Glen Burnie has done some work for me. Good people and the guy is a huge Bronco fan.
Thanks! They are great people there, but I took my old 95 4Runner there and after several weeks they said they were unable to work on it. I took it to 4wp and they had it done in a couple day. What did you get done to your Bronco that they worked on?

Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! They are great people there, but I took my old 95 4Runner there and after several weeks they said they were unable to work on it. I took it to 4wp and they had it done in a couple day. What did you get done to your Bronco that they worked on?
Honestly I’d rather rip my toenails off individually before walking in to a 4WP ever again. Especially the one in Glen Burnie.

Mid Atlantic did my spring perch collars and upper control arms last year, then just a few weeks ago Eibach coilovers and rear track bar. The only dagger with them is that they’re not set up to do alignments on the Bronco yet. I’m not sure why but I’ve always had to go somewhere else for the alignment after they do the work. They’re great though, had a weird issue after the Coilover install and I went back and they took care of me while I waited.

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I used to live in that area a few years ago I used Adrenaline Offroad in Burtonsville. https://adrenalineoffroad.com/ They've been in business 20 years and the guy who runs it (Jeff) is very knowledgeable and experienced with suspension work. They installed ARB air lockers and gears in my axles, which is the kind of work you only want an expert to tackle. Highly recommended.

OP
OP
bullydub

bullydub

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I used to live in that area a few years ago I used Adrenaline Offroad in Burtonsville. https://adrenalineoffroad.com/ They've been in business 20 years and the guy who runs it (Jeff) is very knowledgeable and experienced with suspension work. They installed ARB air lockers and gears in my axles, which is the kind of work you only want an expert to tackle. Highly recommended.
I was checking this shop out. I would prefer to support local businesses vs 4wp if possible. Much appreciated!

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly I’d rather rip my toenails off individually before walking in to a 4WP ever again. Especially the one in Glen Burnie.

Mid Atlantic did my spring perch collars and upper control arms last year, then just a few weeks ago Eibach coilovers and rear track bar. The only dagger with them is that they’re not set up to do alignments on the Bronco yet. I’m not sure why but I’ve always had to go somewhere else for the alignment after they do the work. They’re great though, had a weird issue after the Coilover install and I went back and they took care of me while I waited.
I hope it is not out of line to ask, but can you give me a ballpark figure on the Eibach coil over install ?

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope it is not out of line to ask, but can you give me a ballpark figure on the Eibach coil over install ?
I don’t remember exactly but I think it was in the $650 -$750 neighborhood for the coilovers and track bar install.
Sponsored