Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Previously: 2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone aware of part holds that are different from the usual ones? I avoided the usual hold items like tow pkg, hard top.. I did add the modular bumper. I wonder if that's holding me up.
Sponsored

JackalOnassis

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is anyone aware of part holds that are different from the usual ones? I avoided the usual hold items like tow pkg, hard top.. I did add the modular bumper. I wonder if that's holding me up.
I’m not aware of any parts holds but I went back and looked at the other build week forums, and there were some less than encouraging posts. Some people have been stuck at the in production stage for like 10 weeks or so. I expected this to take a while but when I got the build week email, my excitement got the better of me. Fingers crossed for an update this week 🤞

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We got action!!

Wow, that was fast.
Ford Bronco 5/22/2023 Build Week Thread Unofficial and Official 20230605_070456

To be continued..

I had a feeling from your name you were a fellow East coaster. My Outer Banks will be enjoying the Corolla beaches in the end of July…. Hopefully…..
Spent 12 yrs up in Carova back in the day when there was nothing but fish and ponies and a fresh water pond to bathe in. Along came the firehouse and more homes built and it was time for me to find new places to bathe.. I mean fish. Hopefully we run into each other and wet a line and a whistle when you venture south of Oregon Inlet.

AlliB123

Badlands
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We got action!!

Wow, that was fast.

To be continued..

Spent 12 yrs up in Carova back in the day when there was nothing but fish and ponies and a fresh water pond to bathe in. Along came the firehouse and more homes built and it was time for me to find new places to bathe.. I mean fish. Hopefully we run into each other and wet a line and a whistle when you venture south of Oregon Inlet.
Congrats!!!! 🎉

Patkachu

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We got action!!

Wow, that was fast.

To be continued..

Got my shipped email last night. Estimated delivery date 6/10 - 6/23. Now I have to figure out and read the pickup checklist items on the other thread and there are lots of things to look for. Hopefully it doesn’t get stuck in shipping too long.

Sponsored

JackalOnassis

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We got action!!

Wow, that was fast.
Ford Bronco 5/22/2023 Build Week Thread Unofficial and Official IMG_6419

To be continued..

Sounds good to me. It’s crazy how much it’s changed. Started going to the OBX in 1997 when I was 10. Still the best beaches anywhere around here. Also congrats on the Bronco shipping. You’ll have to post pictures for all us stuck in production purgatory.

AlliB123

Badlands
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I checked my railcar # via phone. Bronco is moving along and departed around 8:30AM 🚂.

Sponsored

Cchas

Outer Banks
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the mod bumper on mine too and still sitting in production. It was built on 5/26. At least we can say that much?😅🙃

JackalOnassis

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the mod bumper on mine too and still sitting in production. It was built on 5/26. At least we can say that much?😅🙃
I wish I had ordered the MOD bumper now. I left it off to avoid our current situation.

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I checked my railcar # via phone. Bronco is moving along and departed around 8:30AM 🚂.
I'm having issues trying to follow my railcar, CSX nor N/S recognize the #'s given to me.. Ford Chat had no info and my salesperson is OoO so far this week..hmmm,

Ford Bronco 5/22/2023 Build Week Thread Unofficial and Official giphy

what to do.?

To be continued..

BlackBadsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My delivery date just got bumped up from '6/15 - 6/28' to '6/2 - 6/15'. Should be any day now. Doesn't look like my dealership uses United Road for transport. Just have to wait for the phone call I guess.

alleahrich

Outer Banks
First Name
Alleah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks