Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Previously: 2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I know now I'll certainly update the sheet with my info, assuming, well you know...
You know I was just looking at the 5/15 group and a bunch of them have received built or shipping emails and they are not in their weeks spreadsheet at all... So maybe it isn't as bad as the data looks... I only have data from the weekly spreadsheets. Fingers crossed friends.
Sponsored

60sIron

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm looking at the same thing, but I only consider the cars where someone has bothered to enter the tear tag number, because then you have a good indication that the person is diligent enough to keep the data updated to that point.

When I eyeball it, it looks like on a good week about 2/3 of the cars ship within two weeks of blend date, on a bad week less than half.

Debie43

Big Bend
First Name
Debie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am diligent. Entered tear tag #. Scheduled for 6/1 Built 6/2 received email on 6/4 that Ford is performing some final inspections to get it ready to ship. I live in the U.P. so coming by Convoy. That is all :)

AlliB123

Badlands
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am diligent. Entered tear tag #. Scheduled for 6/1 Built 6/2 received email on 6/4 that Ford is performing some final inspections to get it ready to ship. I live in the U.P. so coming by Convoy. That is all :)
I have family in the yoop! And the mitten. 😁 I'm outside StL tho.

Sponsored

deang7

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I dumped the last few build weeks of data into one dataset so I could compile some summaries. It did NOT brighten my hopes of seeing my Badlands anytime soon. :(
It would appear that if your rig is not shipped within 20 days of the build date, it pretty much isn't happening. Only 5-10% of orders are shipped after the 20 day mark.
March has only shipped 33% of orders, 27% for April, and 15% for May.
This is user-entered data compiled from the Bronco6G spreadsheets. I am only using Build Weeks of March 2023 and forward, because I figure those users are still probably engaged and keeping the data current.
Thoughts?

screenshot spreadsheet w week.jpg

screenshot spreadsheet.jpg
I can almost guarantee it’s not nearly that bad. People probably aren’t updating the excel sheet.

JackalOnassis

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn’t even know about the spreadsheet until this evening… I just added my info. What does it mean if I have the same tear tag as several others? Some of which have already shipped.

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn’t even know about the spreadsheet until this evening… I just added my info. What does it mean if I have the same tear tag as several others? Some of which have already shipped.
The Tear Tag is the catch code or strategy for your PCM when it’s flashed and usually signals the near completion, if not completion of your Bronco 🤜🏼🤛🏼
From what I've read, tear tags are assigned in "blocks of vehicles" (which is why a lot of kids have same #'s) as vehicle near completion, but each tear tag has it's own "SSN" to identify with its matched PCM..

HarrisArthur

Black Diamond
First Name
HarrisArthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Expedition, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Me too can you provide the link?

Sponsored

AlliB123

Badlands
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe I may be the first delivered bronco from our week! Mine arrived at the dealership today 6/7. But I haven't yet closed the transaction.
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! 😂❤
So happy for you!

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So if you have nothing in the PCM modules does that tell that it’s not completed? I have BCE populated and a tear tag.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if you have nothing in the PCM modules does that tell that it’s not completed? I have BCE populated and a tear tag.
All modules are lister together. There won’t be anything listed separately under pcm. Once the list is populated, and it will be very long, the tear tag should appear within a day or so later.
So if you have your tear tag you’re done.(y)

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, disappointing update, 4 weeks “In Production” today.
Oh well.
Sponsored