xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thank you Ford for giving me and youtubers and lifestyle influencers a JUNE VIN!!!
Sponsored

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Audi Allroad, Bronco-II (past)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is what it is but it's more than hyper MF annoying....just saying....I want my MTV, Bronco!

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m setting the over/under at 90 pages. lots of frustration out there and it’s 💯 understandable.
The hard top issue was out there before 3/19. I went with the soft top with the thought of adding a hard top later.
I‘m sure it will all be worth it. I just saw an Ox White sport in OCNJ and it looked awesome.
try to relax and enjoy the Memorial Day week day folks.
thanks to those that made the ultimate sacrifice for this country!

yabu00

Base
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Inifinit FX-35
Your Bronco Model
Base
Since the Bad Lands was added to the naughty list I am fully expecting the next update to include all models that have wheels.
Honestly, would happily take a wheel-less bronco at this point. May even consider a topless bronco.

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
I gotta be honest. I was super okay with all these delays, and I was pretty gung-ho about it all. I was ready to take my bronco whenever they said. And I was just looking for an estimation. Even if they just said "May - July of 2022" I wouldn't care. At least I would have SOME IDEA of when its coming. Now I just have to sit here every Thursday and hope I am one of the chosen ones lol. It just sucks. This whole process there were little milestones that we were reaching such as B and Price, ordering, email updates, etc. Now we just get put in the dark. And our dealerships know absolutely nothing either. They are just as much in the dark as us. Urgh. This is the first time I have complained honest to god.
There’s no reason they can’t give us our estimates right now. The reason they won’t is because they’re afraid of mass cancellations. I’d prefer a 2022-2023 estimate, with a “we believe we’ll get your build moved up once we resolve these issues,” to stringing me along like pony.

Im pretty pissed and will probably cancel. But I’m going to give myself the weekend to chill out and make a more rational decision.

Sponsored

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you Ford for giving me and youtubers and lifestyle influencers a JUNE VIN!!!
Just wait, I predict one of those knucklehead Youtube guys who like to destroy free vehicles will take the first opportunity to rip up one of the few MIC tops, just for lulz and clicks. So rewarding to be an early reservation holder waiting behind THAT. I mean, assuming I wait. This weekend might finally be the Defender order weekend.

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know, not picking on you. Just tired of reading "switch to something you don't want and maybe you'll get it". If Bronco was only offered in 4 dr, I wouldn't have looked twice.
Oh yeah youre right - people shouldn’t order what they don’t want. For me, way back when they made the mod top “late availability”, I have WANTED the soft top (but not without the rear window hard top hardware). I begged Ford back then to let me order the soft top for my FE and I’d pick the mod top up at a later date. I would think this would help the two-door folks too: The less 4-door hardtops webasto MUST produce (like for the FE), the more 2-door hardtops they CAN produce. More people get Broncos that way. It seems like a win for everyone.

Last edited:

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just wait, I predict one of those knucklehead Youtube guys who like to destroy free vehicles will take the first opportunity to rip up one of the few MIC tops, just for lulz and clicks. So rewarding to be an early reservation holder waiting behind THAT. I mean, assuming I wait. This weekend might finally be the Defender order weekend.
LUL influencers know people are gonna click their first bronco videos $$$

Sponsored

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So if you want a bronco now, you have to order the most “Bare Bones, Basic Bronco” that not a lot of people want. Lol
Yeah, I thought I did that. Apparently I got too greedy and asked for a roof.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LUL influencers know people are gonna click their first bronco videos $$$
I don't understand that. I never give those people ad revenue, both because I don't think they deserve it and because I honestly find their schtick just so stupid. I can't really wrap my head around why people pay any attention to them.

MizzouBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am so frustrated that I could have had the vehicle of my dreams, but instead the wrong model is on order (July-19 build date) and I get to decide whether to try and sell it or just let the dealer keep it and sell it.

What should have been a celebration has turned into a PITA.

:mad:

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I am so frustrated that I could have had the vehicle of my dreams, but instead the wrong model is on order (July-19 build date) and I get to decide whether to try and sell it or just let the dealer keep it and sell it.

What should have been a celebration has turned into a PITA.

:mad:
drive it for couple months and sell it for profit?

sic5pointslow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250, 3 Mustangs, 2018 Audi, annnnd a Buick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe you have a vin and did not tell you?
With my luck they probably lost my reservation completely lol. Not sure if it means anything, I am an early 7/14 res. I guess time will tell
Sponsored