Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try signing into Ford using your account. This should have been set up when you reserved. Under your account is communication preferences. You can enable email notifications there. I am not sure if this may fix the issue for you.
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think you are probably right. My point was mostly rhetorical but I think Ford is making a mistake on many levels on this, if that is even the real reason that they are delayed, which I question.

Most businesses the size of Ford would be able to build their own factory to produce the hardtops in a matter of months. I am not an engineer but a molded plastic top can't be that hard to produce. I don't see how this is actually the reason that their deliveries are being delayed, which is also delaying a huge cash flow into Ford.
Ford can most certainly build their own top factory but they won’t. Why you might ask, if they do that then they will have to pay the employees in line with the current UAW CBA. Webasto employees probably max out at $20 a hour and change. That’s exactly why they use suppliers.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I know there was some info floating around that OKTB was maybe going to happen this week, did it happen? confirmed?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

its clean up on aisle 7 week still wont be much movement.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Action Requested – Dealer Next Steps

• Contact unscheduled Bronco order holders notifying them that switching their build to a soft top will likely expedite scheduling
  • Update all orders in WBDO by Monday, June 7th to be ready for the next round of scheduling
I didn't want to create a new thread.

Have our dealer friends on the board had many changes to soft top from their non-B6G customers? I know it's a microscopic representation of all dealers, but it would be interesting to find out. Also, I'm wondering if this is part of the reason there is/was no scheduling this week...since June 7 was Monday.

Sponsored

OCDON

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just spoke with Ford Customer Care to try and get the latest on my build week of 7/5. They would not give me any information, just said another email coming next week.

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I actually did get the letters and I got the shipment letter this morning. It is supposed to be at my dealer Monday the 24th.
I haven’t heard of anyone from the last 2 rounds of scheduling (from December and this past week) that have received a “Scheduled for Production” email. Before that, yeah but not so much anymore.

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t heard of anyone from the last 2 rounds of scheduling (from December and this past week) that have received a “Scheduled for Production” email. Before that, yeah but not so much anymore.
Last message was that it was in route to my dealer and will be there this Monday (1/24/22). I never got a picture coming off the end of the line like some folks apparently did.
Sponsored