William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just found Mike Levine on his day off looking on
Ford Bronco 5/28 Bronco Production Update E-mail & Dealer Insight FAQ 📬 B67F32B2-F3D2-4858-90CF-218E99D230FA
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FAQs

• Is Michigan Assembly Plant still on track to begin customer deliveries this summer? Yes. The all-new 2021 Bronco 2-door and first-ever Bronco 4-door is on-track for summer deliveries and Michigan Assembly Plant is just weeks away from starting volume production!
  • Of the millions Ford is investing, can you share how much is going to fix your hardtop supplier issue? And do you have a second or third hardtop supplier coming online? We are taking all of the necessary actions with our supplier partners to get through this roof and commodity Bronco bottleneck. While we are investing millions of dollars to fix our roof supply issue, the benefits from that investment unfortunately won’t materialize overnight. Our goal is to build as many customer Broncos at the highest quality this year.
  • Will you need to cut production this year because of the roof issue? We are working as fast as we can to try and get through the roof and commodity Bronco bottleneck. Our goal is to build every customer order as quickly as possible.
  • Given the challenges, will hardtop roof production continue for 21MY? Yes. Orders with the molded in color (MIC) hardtop will be built throughout the 2021 Model Year. However, our production capacity doesn’t match up with the actual orders we received and as a result, those waiting for a MIC hardtop will experience longer waits due to roof availability.
  • You have communicated the hard top is constrained based on production capacity vs orders received, what about the soft top? Based on current production forecast, there is an opportunity for those looking to get a Bronco quickly, to order a Bronco with a soft top. Avoiding key commodity constraints (Hardtop Roof, 2.7L engine, Lux or Sasquatch Package, Badlands/Wildtrak, Safari Bar or Trailer Tow package, etc.) will increase the likelihood for 2021MY production based on overall part availability vs demand.
  • When will Bronco customers receive an estimated delivery window communication? We currently do not have enough foresight into roof availability to accurately provide a delivery window. Instead, we will continue to notify customers as their Bronco two-door or four-door model is:
  • Ordered – Order has been placed with Ford
  • Scheduled – Vehicle has been scheduled to an approx. build week (45-60 days ahead of production)
  • Built - Vehicle is produced and awaiting final calibrations and plant accessory installs. It will include the estimated arrival date.
  • Shipped - Vehicle has past final quality checks and is on its way to dealer. It will include the latest estimated arrival date.
  • Have all 2021MY Broncos been scheduled for production? No. Scheduling will continue on a monthly basis with the following cadence:
First Week of The Cycle: First Edition orders

Second Week of The Cycle: Full month of scheduling

Subsequent Weeks: Scheduling runs until the operating plan is full

• How are Bronco two-door and four-door First Edition customers impacted by hardtop roof production challenges? All Bronco First Edition orders will be built throughout the 2021 Model Year with the previously announced MIC roof.
  • Will customers who have placed their order, now be pushed into 2022 model year? As communicated previously, given demand, we anticipate deliveries to continue through the 2022 calendar year, with some customers getting a 2022 model year Bronco. Delivery timing is based on a number of factors including reservation timestamp, part availability, and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives.
  • How can customers receive their Bronco sooner? Customers willing to avoid key commodity constraints (Hardtop Roof, 2.7L engine, Lux or Sasquatch Package, Badlands/Wildtrak, Safari Bar or Trailer Tow package, etc.) will have a higher likelihood for 2021MY production based on part availability.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not even a concession for the 2-dr buyers to get the Bestop Fastback instead of the MIC. If you want a Bronco then get the wrinkled trash bag that Webasto produces. Oh, yeah, it only fits the More Door. 👏

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
so nothing we already didn't know.

cool.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not only a worthless email that Ford sent out today but no indication in the email when they would notify us that we won't be a 2021 build.

Bajabound

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What a waste of a touch point. Give a real solution. Waiting for this car is like a toxic relationship, and not sure how much longer people are going to wait.

Sponsored

CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is pretty much the worst case scenario. As many of us have guessed Webasto is completely fucked and Ford doesn't even know if they can fix it, as they are not even giving us a month or quarter delivery estimate.

The fact that there are *still* FEs that are unscheduled means us Wildtrak folk are beyond screwed.

Unfortunately think this means I'll personally have to move on. Got things to plan.

Dirt Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2017 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This email tells us nothing useful. Don't give me problems, give me solutions. You want to open up some hardtops? Tell me that every softop built will include hookups and I will switch to that today.

Amateurs.
This is all I want. The hookups.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Entire problem is Webasto. Begs the question as to why the F___ was a soft top not an option for the 2 door from the get???