Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well look on the bright side of life, just keep putting away your payment until the Bronco shows up, and you’ll have that much more paid off!!

No worries it’ll all work out in the end!

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I asked Ford this morning what this meant for Wildtrak and 2 door customers since there currently isn't an option for soft tops on them. He didn't know the answer to that and said he'd get back with us. He simply said we should try to switch everyone to the soft top if we could and if they wanted a chance at a Bronco this year.

I haven't read this entire thread, so it could've been stated already, but I will add this part that isn't going to be popular. Given the number of units currently in the queue that have constraints, Ford is going to allow dealers to put in "stock" orders with the hopes they get pulled so the plant is at capacity. I heard that rumor yesterday, and actually tried to put one in WBDO, but we didn't have the option to choose "stock" as the order type. Supposedly within a few days, they will have that changed just like every other model we order. To put in simpler terms, say a dealer is allocated 10 units for a build cycle, but only 5 orders get scheduled because of constraints. If that dealer has stock builds in the system that are buildable, those will get pulled to fill the total allocation of 10.

I assume most dealers will simply put in a bunch of 2.3L, soft top 4 doors with minimal constraint items. Don't shoot the messenger.
Thousands of us waited till day one to be the first people to reserve the Bronco. We did so because we're super fans and we wanted to be the first on the street with one. We're told our timestamp determines when we'll get ours. We were told absolutely no dealer stock until all reservations were filled. Then they throw in the whole dealer allocation. Then you hear about priority. Then you hear about VIP. If they put dealer stock out there, that would be the ultimate middle finger FU to those of us that reserved day one/day two.

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As Yukon Cornelius would say....
yukon-cornelius-nothing_.jpg
Colleagues will receive a Colleague Appreciation Bonus of $500 after six months of employment. Starting wage is $17 per hour for first shift, and $17.50 for second and third shift! This is a temporary wage through January 31, after which hourly wage will return to the normal...

BadSquatch22

Badlands
First Name
Catalin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nah, nothing to see here. Ford's hack CEO stated that the chip shortage didn't affect them. I guess they're just parking trucks in Kentucky for the fun of it. ;)

F5443addc4131b2f80e7547a873de%2Fford-trucks-parked.jpg
Can Ford actually sell us any cars at this point??? If things continue like this, I don't think Ford will survive the next year or so.

Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My guess is that we are NOT getting the full story.

I'm with you, they have enough nerds there to hash out the numbers and figure out a rough estimate of "by September" by Aug, "most likely Jan 2022, etc. That's what this late may email was supposed to be. Instead of the same old, "not our fault, there's a pandemic y'all." YA NO ISHT FORD stop using that as an excuse and give us something substantial. Who knows, if you were honest and gave people a timeline, maybe some would cancel and you'd have to give back $100 but OMG, the rest of us might get our Broncos and drive 'em around and draw people in. I'm in for the long haul, but I'd like to have just a little more information so I can make a plan prior to getting the Bronco. I'm sure I'm not alone.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a waste of a touch point. Give a real solution. Waiting for this car is like a toxic relationship, and not sure how much longer people are going to wait.
Spending all your spare time away from it and every time you go back; SOS.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Remember when we were upset because we thought we were having to settle for a MIC instead of a white or MOD top! 😆 Little did we know...😆

kind of like the Homecoming Queen ditching you for the homecoming dance and finding out you will have to go with the ugly duckling, only to find out right before the dance she won’t go with you either 😡

Last edited:

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What's the Safari bar BTW?
Is it the brush guard or something different?

Sponsored

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they sold 50000 broncos this year at an average of 45000, that's 2.25 BILLION in sales. But don't worry guys, they threw a few mil at webasto to fix an issue holding up their 2 billion in revenue. They need some new decision makers in charge.

BroncBear05

Base
First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger $X$
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Bronco Thoughts
Well it’s May 28th 2021, at 2 PM CDT and still no proposed production notification email from Ford. I feeling very let down with what’s going on at Ford! I’m not willing to change my Black Diamond Build so I can get a sooner build. I want my BD the way I ordered it. So here’s what I plan. I’m very Spiritual! That being said,
When the God Wills me my 2021/2022 Bronco.... I’ll get. Meanwhile I’ll Endeavor to Persevere!!! Amen!

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Ford!

How about you focus on the hardtops for the 2 doors for now, 4 door orders get a free dual top upgrade so we can get our Broncos, and send us the hardtops when they are ready? I know that sucks for you, probably and extra $500 per unit. But what also is going to suck is you pissing off all of the staunchest fans of this Bronco re-launch you spent a billion dollars on.
But they would conveniently not include the backlite/wiper connections.

More would be willing to go with soft-top if they would make the backlite/wiper connections standard on soft-top or offer it with a HT add-on option order.
Distribute HTs when production is ramped up to central locations/mod centers (include pickup at the Bronco Off-Roadeo locations) for customer pickup instead individually to dealers since many customers are not ordering from local dealers. Shipping HTs to central locations would enable tighter quality control as to bulk receiving, storage and installation. The same system that gets the roof to MAP can distribute to mod-center locations NSEW as tops not needed for production are available. A MAP mod-center could handle Great Lakes region.
Don't forget to include the "FREE" Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner with the HT if selected!

Last edited:

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He won't admit it. It is all rumor and speculation to him even when Ford throws Webasto under the proverbial bus.
But it was a bus with a soft top; hard top buses are constrained. LMAO

Lovecato

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. That’s it? That pretty much tells me NOTHING about when I could get my Bronco.
I suppose understandable, never the less very disappointing! Not sure from the email if my hard top 2.7 engine will be 2021 or 2022, or worse 2021 arriving in February of 2022!
Sponsored