First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So let's say they only make 60,000 Broncos this model year out of the estimated 190,000 reservation holders (some have already opted for Model 22 year). Then for year 22 some will have barely moved up the reservation order (if there ever was one). With the supply issues and no end in sight what's there to say your order won't get pushed back until 3rd, 4th quarter of 22 or even worse model year 23. This is ridiculous. I bet most won't get their Bronco until at least summer of 22 or later. Two years from when you place a reservation. That is a joke.
Based on the projected production numbers I've seen once they ramp up to full speed toward the end of August they should be able to produce around 120,000 to 130,000 before the swap to MY22 in December. But I never was really good at math.
Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And... crickets from Ford of Canada, as usual...

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
correct me if I'm wrong... but let's say one was thinking of switching to a soft top to get it sooner, but really wants a hard top...I could, in theory, switch to a soft top and see if I get picked in the next cycle, no? and then if I decide nevermind, it's not worth it, just switch and get thrown back into the mix?

Or once I have a VIN, that's it. no changes allowed? I've read somewhere there's a point of no return, just can't remember exactly when that is.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Am I the only one that didn’t get the email?

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about 2 Door orders? All that works for 4 doors but they are not even offering a soft top for the 2 Door, at least at this point.
That should be one of the easiest decisions for Ford, as well. Do the same for 2 door.... we know there are soft tops for 2 doors, make them available now and problem solved.

Sponsored

Sandman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like I'm going to the Jeep dealership this weekend..... I'm sick of the delays

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Based on the projected production numbers I've seen once they ramp up to full speed toward the end of August they should be able to produce around 120,000 to 130,000 before the swap to MY22 in December. But I never was really good at math.
How do you ramp up when you can’t make tops?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I expected some to get good news, but looks like everyone just got told there will be more delays and Webasto is the reason. I can see I would have had a long wait and did the right thing in bailing. I wouldn't have been happy without the mod top and the way things are going, I would be pushed in 22, possibly still without the mod top. That's far too long for me.

Sponsored

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That should be one of the easiest decisions for Ford, as well. Do the same for 2 door.... we know there are soft tops for 2 doors, make them available now and problem solved.
I knew something was up when all the two doors were rolling off the line with fastback soft tops and yet we could not order it with a soft top. I actually love the fastback softtop and don't want the hard top. Oh the irony.

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well duh, any black/mod top was pushed to a my22 a long time ago anyways, so this email announcement doesn’t impact us. I’m just worried that the delay in mic tops will probably spill over and delay other Broncos ahead of us and further delay the mod top in 22. I was hoping for delivery before April/may of 2022, but it might be even longer for the mod camp.
🙏🏻 for June 22 delivery!

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford actually paid someone to write A worthless email.
An entire team of people, probably a consultant or 2, and then reviews by hundreds of other people to approve it.
Sponsored