Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So the one bone they toss out in the email is.....priority access to the off-roadeo.....for EVERYONE?

How would that work? I wonder if they will have to create a 'timestamp' process to order people above all the priority access that they are giving to everyone.
FE order holders must go first…🤣🤣🤣
Sponsored

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealer didn't do anything wrong. Problem lies with the orders and Ford not being able to build them. If people aren't willing to modify their orders to help make them buildable there is nothing the dealer or Ford can do. I don't fault the customer for wanting what they want or Ford for not being able to get certain parts in needed volumes. These are the options we have as of today and will only have for about 2 weeks.
Is it asking Ford too much to consider building soft top equipped Broncos with the wiring harnesses so that we can add our own hard tops later from aftermarket sources? That thought has been stated ad nauseam here on other forums, but Ford just doesn’t seem to be wanting to consider it. I would order a soft top equipped four-door in a heartbeat if I had the option to get it with the wiring harness and add my own top later.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
The next shoe to drop will be Ford announcing that 20% names not matching the reservation will be upped to 50% so the dealers can sell the Broncos that the original reservation holders dropped out of.
That shoe is already half off.....it won't be 50%....it'll be gone.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have great news for everybody! Surefire!

Ford Bronco 5/28 Bronco Production Update E-mail & Dealer Insight FAQ 📬 Bronco

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for sharing.

Do you know if dealers will lose their allocations if they fail to submit enough stock orders? In other words, can they choose to leave reservations in play longer?
Flip described it correctly. If you don't fill up what you're allocated, they will be sucked up by other dealers with stock orders. That's why I stated earlier that no dealer is going to let them go to waste. I don't see that happening.

Sponsored

sic5pointslow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250, 3 Mustangs, 2018 Audi, annnnd a Buick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I checked my junk mail and there are only Jeeps in there....
Check your spam file. That is where I found mine.
Still nothing, I assume they missed a few people

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I inquired on day one but misunderstood the communication I received from my dealership, haha. I thought he said that the Bronco was 100K when what he meant was $100 deposit. So yeah, I was somewhat outraged at the price, but then followed up on August 25th.

I think because the lack of Canadian events, and sheer numbers, they want to make a presence here. People are still thinking Sport, it's funny at this point, haha.

I think getting a MY22 is going to be stellar! I hope that Ford stays to true to the price, and keep throwing some Ford Pass points and I wanna see the green.
I did not reserve the night of 7/13 as I wanted to order through my dealer. The morning of 7/14 I was there when they opened and was informed they could not order a Bronco for me. What the hell? haha. I had to order online which I did about 16 hours after launch.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anymore info on this dealer orders to keep the plants at full capacity?

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I checked my junk mail and there are only Jeeps in there....

Still nothing, I assume they missed a few people
Maybe you have a vin and did not tell you?

Sponsored

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Todays email.

Ford Bronco 5/28 Bronco Production Update E-mail & Dealer Insight FAQ 📬 Bronco

More info/details posted by @flip

What about current scheduled orders: We have been told by our zone managers that if you currently have a VIN you are OK and the hard top issue should NOT affect you. Of course, this is not in writing but has been verbally confirmed by at least 2 reps.

What about FEs that haven’t been scheduled yet: Again, non-confirmed information is that a large chunk of these will be looked at next week when another round of scheduling happens. Not sure if it will be the balance of what’s left or just a portion.

Am I screwed if I’m a WT or 2 door: Neither the email nor associated FAQ address this question except for FE orders. There has been no information to say yes or no but several of us believe you may be hosed. I hope additional communication comes out to address this.

If I change tops will it get built: No, sort of. The FAQ plainly states you have a better chance of getting built if you have a 4 door, soft top and none of the restricted commodities. There is no guarantee changing these will get you built as dealer allocation and time stamp are still major factors.

Allocation: Ford states they intend to continue to schedule as many builds as they can within the production capacity and commodity constraints. We have heard they intend to fill dealer allocation numbers regardless if a customer walks away from the order or not. This could mean the dealer has a unit on the lot that they are free to sell. What it doesn’t mean is there is some sort of dirty deal between Ford and the dealers. If we tell Ford a customer wants the vehicle, they are going to build and ship it. Customer decides not to take delivery it’s still our problem.

Production: Ford is going to build as many units as possible but is likely to miss the targets they set at the beginning. There are no figures available to say how far short of the target they will be as several factors have impacted this.

What happens if you don’t get a ’21: No information has been provided to us yet to answer this. We assume they will have 2 more rounds of scheduling to fill out the ’21 model year. They may ask us to reconfirm ’22 model orders and make changes as needed. Nothing has been communicated related to time stamps, however we assume they will try to build ’22 models with consideration to commodity availability and time stamp.
Look guys...just read in between the lines..they aint ready and our hardtop Sasquatch Lux package 2drs, and 4drs for that matter, are delayed so far out that they fear telling us like it is for fear of us losing all hope for our orders and just saying forget it and buying something else. Reality is think like this time next year if you reserved your ride within the first 2 weeks, then you will be presently surprised if it arrives by Spring of 2022 but its not looking that way.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just occurred to me what Ford could've put into that email that would have made me ok with the entire mess.

"No retail broncos will be sold to the general public from dealerships until reservation holders in current model year have their orders satisfied."

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Worst part is, I’ve been talking so much shit to some diehard Jeepers about Bronco this and Bronco that and how it’s gonna do things so much better straight from the factory, but fuck man it can’t even get OUT the factory and these Jeep heads can smell the blood in the water. Oh boy, if I don’t show up with a Bronco soon I am F-U-C-K-Ed. Gonna have to throw a fucking towel over my head every time I pass them in the gym. Come on Ford don’t leave me hanging.

hotrodjohn

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1975 Bronco Ranger, 1975 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wonder how many actual VIN numbers have been sent as of yesterday..

GreyBronco

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element. 2 Civics and a Kawasaki ZRX1200R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So what is the difference between a 21MY and 22MY? Does the price change. Besides I have my Honda as my everyday driver and no payments.
Sponsored