Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We should expect disappointment... or so that’s what I’ve come to understand here. And whining... let’s not forget whining.
Then the arguing... which leads to the insulting and bashing. I know I’m forgetting a few things... but you can guess the rest
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What, no MELTDOWN THURSDAY?
Oh there will still be a meltdown. People don’t read. 🙃
I was going to say..... I'm fittin' to have a melt down over EVERYBODY NOT getting an email.

I'm glad we are planning for this a few days in advance.....I'm gonna work up a good one!

I mean, if only Ford could get their shit together, they coulda' .......(breathe breathe)

sorry , I'm trying to hold it back....thursday is so far away.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can somebody explain what exactly "clean-up week" means? @Bronco wannabe
It's basically where Ford is adjusting the wholesale, the preview if you will, at each dealer trying to find buildable units. You may have a handful of vehicles previewing, and the next day you don't. You could have none previewing, and then all of a sudden you do. They're trying to fill the total number of vehicles that they told you were going to get, but it doesn't always happen. They may push a few forward to the next 4-5 week build cycle.

And in the current situation with Bronco, there really hasn't been any cleanup per se at all. When they send us emails each Tuesday about what's scheduling, and it says Bronco isn't going to schedule for the Thursday allocation, then there's going to be nothing there. That's why there won't be any emails this week.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a few select people could still get emails as part of the cleanup?

I recall a handful last week saying they got emails but it was so few I wasn't sure if it was trolling or referencing the previous week.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any deadly sins associated with that?
I'll double-check my order, but may have already shipped! It does come with a white top, and manual trans with 2.7, so I'm pretty surprised.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's basically where Ford is adjusting the wholesale, the preview if you will, at each dealer trying to find buildable units. You may have a handful of vehicles previewing, and the next day you don't. You could have none previewing, and then all of a sudden you do. They're trying to fill the total number of vehicles that they told you were going to get, but it doesn't always happen. They may push a few forward to the next 4-5 week build cycle.

And in the current situation with Bronco, there really hasn't been any cleanup per se at all. When they send us emails each Tuesday about what's scheduling, and it says Bronco isn't going to schedule for the Thursday allocation, then there's going to be nothing there. That's why there won't be any emails this week.
So Ford is trying to find buildable units with whatever parts they have left?