Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can somebody explain what exactly "clean-up week" means? @Bronco wannabe
The best I can tell, based on last week’s cleanup week and what we are hearing about this cleanup week, is that cleanup week is where Ford takes an entire week and dispels reservation holders (without build dates) of any notion that their build will be scheduled. They accomplish this by meticulously not notifying anyone thru email that their build is scheduled. Another way of looking at it is.......tomorrow is Thursday, and the next day after that is Friday. I hope this helps clear things up for you.
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Heard this morning from a reliable source, they will not start the next round of scheduling until WBDO is cleaned up, too many unbuildable orders. There is currently a deadline to get this cleaned up by next week, but could always be extended. Sounds like alot of later reservations are sitting there with a MY21 priority code but still have a mod top or dual top option selected, probably because the dealer didn't think they had any shot of being build in 21. Moral of the story, they need more soft tops to fill out the summer schedule, the MIC top facility is a huge problem still.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heard this morning from a reliable source, they will not start the next round of scheduling until WBDO is cleaned up, too many unbuildable orders. There is currently a deadline to get this cleaned up by next week, but could always be extended. Sounds like alot of later reservations are sitting there with a MY21 priority code but still have a mod top or dual top option selected, probably because the dealer didn't think they had any shot of being build in 21. Moral of the story, they need more soft tops to fill out the summer schedule, the MIC top facility is a huge problem still.
You would think someone at Ford would have had the bright idea to offer the soft top with the rear washer fluid / defroster connections run, because you could probably convince many people to start out with a soft top NOW if they knew that would be easily available for a later hard top purchase.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You would think someone at Ford would have had the bright idea to offer the soft top with the rear washer fluid / defroster connections run, because you could probably convince many people to start out with a soft top NOW if they knew that would be easily available for a later hard top purchase.
Totally agree and passed that on long ago.

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would switch to soft top if it came with the connections

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What emails? MAP about to shut down. Lol.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think previous threads stated MAP wasn't, wouldn't, couldn't shut down; Bronco is a priority for Ford, and that all of us special and unique snowflakes were very important people (VIP) to Ford, meaning they would produce 10k - 20k units a month until they got one to everyone order holder. It's like buying the world a Coke, but everyone gets a Bronco!
Sponsored