First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I work at a concrete plant, everything is gray lol. I have to wash the current vehicle 3-4 times a week so I figured if I can’t beat the gray I’ll join it 😎
Yeah, i think i only washed My car 4 times last year. Grey is perfect for that
Sponsored

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So guys and gals, I came up to my dealer to get some work done on my focus and my salesman walked me around a two customers Sasquatches they had.

Something I noticed on the one and wanted to share with you all, the bolts on the beauty rings all looked to be corroding quickly. This was a Wildtrack that’s only been on the road since December and the bolt heads looked almost grey and not their normal black.

Take this with a grain of salt (no pun intended) as I’m in the northeast and salted roads are common. BUT also if yours is gonna live near the beach, we might wanna invest in some nice powdercoated beauty ring hardware.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
https://www.juliannarae.com/blog/the-science-of-being-blue-the-rarest-of-natural-colors#:~:text=Blue is one of the,use the physics of light.

"Blue is one of the rarest of colors in nature. Even the few animals and plants that appear blue don’t actually contain the color. These vibrant blue organisms have developed some unique features that use the physics of light."
https://www.livescience.com/why-blue-rare-in-nature.html
"When you look up at the blue sky overhead or gaze across the seemingly endless expanse of a blue ocean, you might think that the color blue is common in nature.

But among all the hues found in rocks, plants and flowers, or in the fur, feathers, scales and skin of animals, blue is surprisingly scarce.

But why is the color blue so rare? The answer stems from the chemistry and physics of how colors are produced — and how we see them."

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still no modules for me, 5/13.

To go ahead and add fuel to the fire: that blue is typically one of Ford's best colors, Cactus Grey should have more green in it, but Eruption Green was the only correct choice for the Bronco 😁

Nelson Negron

Badlands
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So excited to say the least! June 12th to the 18th estimated delivery!
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Screenshot_20220514-094759_Gmail

Sponsored

Anthonymav

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Question, so if your bronco is shipping via rail is the only way to find out what rail car, etc it is on is by calling ford? Thanks.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the blue but living in Iowa we freeze 🥶 or fry left too many burns 🥵 on me to have anything else but white,I think it helps interior stay cooler I summer.
One of my past jobs I was in Eagle Grove & Fort Dodge it was brutally cold & hot!

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally starting to look for parts for my bronco
That velocity blue is sick

Sponsored

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok know I should not be doing this 🤣 but here I go anyway at ten thousand miles annually and 4 bucks a gallon will I be looking at 2000 a year for gas ⛽ my math skills are crap🧐

Anthonymav

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok know I should not be doing this 🤣 but here I go anyway at ten thousand miles annually and 4 bucks a gallon will I be looking at 2000 a year for gas ⛽ my math skills are crap🧐
Your in the ballpark. Let's the just say you get 20 miles per gallon. And you average 10,000 miles per year. You are looking at 500 gallons. 500 x 4 = 2000. But not likely to get 20 miles per gallon and good luck on 4 dollars per gallon of gas.

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my blend date was the 12th. Mods popped yesterday. Ford chat just told me they are seeing “in production with anticipated completion between June 14-20”. What could possible be the hold up? After almost 2 years it’s like Ford just tries to kill someone’s excitement. I’m frustrated. Haha

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi, my name is Meals and I have a problem. I have been patiently and at times impatiently waiting for the new Ford Bronco to arrive at my doorstep. I lurked on this forum for many months before actually signing up and contributing to the community. In lieu of actually having a Bronco or a firm grasp on when it would be here, I have been "collecting" mods and accessories to one day install on aforementioned vehicle. The time has come for me to admit my obsession. I have created a list to make amends. Here is what my Bronco has awaiting it.

Recovery:
RC Hidden Winch Mount
RC Shackle Hangers
Badlands Apex 12k Winch
Agency 6 Winch Shackle
Assorted soft/hard shackles, pulleys, kinetic rope and straps.

Lighting:
RC Osram Wide Angle Ditch Lights
Diode Dynamics SS3 Flush Mount Fog Lights
AuxBeam 6 Gang Switch Panel

Sound:
Alpine s-s40 4 inch (dash & rear pods)
Focal rcx-165 6.5 (kick panel)
Kicker Key 200.4 amp
Plug and play harness
300mhz bass blockers (dash speaker)

Appearance:
Script Badge (matte black from Bronco Depot)
Emblem Overlay (black on black from StickerFab)
PlastiDip for rear Bronco Emblem
RekGen Trophy Mud Flaps (XL for front)

Tow:
Curt 13493 receiver
Curt T connector harness
4 and 7 pole trailer connector socket and bracket (option to add brake controller in future)
Curt universal wiring harness (vehicle end)

Waiting on GoRhino to produce DSS step/sliders for 2 door. I bug them every month.

Sorry for the long post, but this is an important step in the process.
-Meals-
Sponsored

Last edited: