greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I know this may seem obvious (and it likely is) but after reading about all the broncos affected by the chip shortage, if I received a “built email” and awaiting shipment (est arrival 6/5-6/12) on Friday, would you think it’s safe to say it’s ACTUALLY built and not stuck in that purgatory waiting for the chip? Blend date 5/11, mods & tear tag 5/12, built email 5/13.
Mine was built on 5/9 and built email received 5/10 with delivery via convoy to Maryland (9 hours from plant) between 5/13-5/19. Still just showing built and not shipped. Spoke with Ford chat and called, not being held for chip shortage or for any reason. However, no one can tell me why it has been sitting this status and hasn't shipped.

After 669 days of waiting, I have this sinking feeling I am purgatory and now stuck where no one can provide an update.
Sponsored

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine was built on 5/9 and built email received 5/10 with delivery via convoy to Maryland (9 hours from plant) between 5/13-5/19. Still just showing built and not shipped. Spoke with Ford chat and called, not being held for chip shortage or for any reason. However, no one can tell me why it has been sitting this status and hasn't shipped.

After 669 days of waiting, I have this sinking feeling I am purgatory and now stuck where no one can provide an update.
It’s Sunday. Go do something you like and don’t worry about it until Monday or Tuesday. Ain’t no one paying the Teamsters to pick it up today.

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Yeah, that has to be frustrating! Thursday evening my status skipped “built” and showed as “shipped” when I signed into vehicle tracking. Then Friday morning I got the email that it was built, and when I signed in, my status read as built, not shipped. I’m so sorry, I hope it shows up at your dealer this week!! Mine is coming to Florida, so shipping certainly wouldn’t be that quick for me!

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It’s Sunday. Go do something you like and don’t worry about it until Monday or Tuesday. Ain’t no one paying the Teamsters to pick it up today.

This x 1000.

I've said it in other threads before, but having all of the build/delivery process data available at the click of a button does nothing but cause me stress. Staying away from all of that keeps me a little more sane.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If it makes you feel any better, my 2013 SHO was shipped from Chicago to MD via convoy and it only took like 48 hours to get. It was like Amazon was shipping it. 😂

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
This x 1000.

I've said it in other threads before, but having all of the build/delivery process data available at the click of a button does nothing but cause me stress. Staying away from all of that keeps me a little more sane.
You're supposed to tell them to keep clicking refresh and hit up ford chat and to clear the cookies "it worked for me"

Then have them report back in how their weekend went...

Btw, i didn't do any of that shit And my bronco is still coming :ROFLMAO:

my method of zen: expect it in August...

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This x 1000.

NO keep clicking that button the anger frustration keeps me alive now if you will excuse me I'm going back to chasing passing cars 🤯🤬

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I know this may seem obvious (and it likely is) but after reading about all the broncos affected by the chip shortage, if I received a “built email” and awaiting shipment (est arrival 6/5-6/12) on Friday, would you think it’s safe to say it’s ACTUALLY built and not stuck in that purgatory waiting for the chip? Blend date 5/11, mods & tear tag 5/12, built email 5/13.
Do you have a “shipped” email?

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have a “shipped” email?
Not yet. I got my built email on Friday. It just says estimated delivery date 6/5-6/12 at the bottom of that email. I wasn’t expecting shipped email in the same day, and obviously it’s the weekend so 🤷🏻‍♀️

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not yet. I got my built email on Friday. It just says estimated delivery date 6/5-6/12 at the bottom of that email. I wasn’t expecting shipped email in the same day, and obviously it’s the weekend so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hopefully tomorrow 🤞🏻

Sponsored

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
The “Track my order” button in your emails from Ford is usually up to date. Mine showed shipped at 7:00 pm last Thursday, then I got the actual shipped email about 4:00 am Friday

Mutstng

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 mustang, 06 Mustang, 2013 f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built date of 5/9, still showing in production. Ford chat says it is “produced but the system didn’t update so won’t get any further data from them until received at dealer in June.
the mashing of the refresh button was fun for a few days but now get to relax and wait knowing I won’t see anything.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Built date of 5/9, still showing in production. Ford chat says it is “produced but the system didn’t update so won’t get any further data from them until received at dealer in June.
the mashing of the refresh button was fun for a few days but now get to relax and wait knowing I won’t see anything.
Mine has been in production since 5/5/22 perhaps I need to talk to ford chat find out when I can expect dealer delivery?

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine has been in production since 5/5/22 perhaps I need to talk to ford chat find out when I can expect dealer delivery?
Mine showed “in production” as of 5/5 as well, but my blend date according to my window sticker was 5/11, so even though it showed that, look at your window sticker to see when your actual blend date is. I got my built email on 5/13. You still could receive your built email tomorrow or this coming week.
Sponsored