Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine showed “in production” as of 5/5 as well, but my blend date according to my window sticker was 5/11, so even though it showed that, look at your window sticker to see when your actual blend date is. I got my built email on 5/13. You still could receive your built email tomorrow or this coming week.
Yeah I think my blend date is 5/12/22 so I am going to suck it up for a few days more 🤬
Sponsored

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Built date of 5/9, still showing in production. Ford chat says it is “produced but the system didn’t update so won’t get any further data from them until received at dealer in June.
the mashing of the refresh button was fun for a few days but now get to relax and wait knowing I won’t see anything.
Hmm I wonder if that's what is happening to me. Mine have always been way behind and hardly ever updates accordingly.

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I think my blend date is 5/12/22 so I am going to suck it up for a few days more 🤬
obviously there’s things that can slow it down, but mine followed a very similar timeline of those with a blend date 1-2 days before mine— I got my built email 1-2 days after them. So let’s hope you get your built email tomorrow! 🤞🏼 I got mine Friday and my blend date was a day before yours!

Seagull

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First time ford’s pizza tracker has actually worked for me in days… built and awaiting shipment which is what ordertrack told me as well. Exciting times.. convoy is only a few hours away!

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First time ford’s pizza tracker has actually worked for me in days… built and awaiting shipment which is what ordertrack told me as well. Exciting times.. convoy is only a few hours away!
I wish I was that close! Mine is coming down to central florida 😝

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I had an "insider" check on my Bronco and it hasn't been completed yet on the line. So if you have a 5/13 blend date with a blend number around 1548, you might have been completed yet.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I had an "insider" check on my Bronco and it hasn't been completed yet on the line. So if you have a 5/13 blend date with a blend number around 1548, you might have been completed yet.
I had 5/12 blend and didn't get built email until 330am sat, i would suggest you will get email early Tues morning

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep blend date is 5 12 22 number 1666 fingers crossed ordered may 28/21 didn't bother me dealer told me a year at least, but now it's getting closer I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof 😁

Tylander

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am a 5/12 blend, 430 out of 1693 and nothing, still showing as production, modules popped but no tear tag. :/

Sponsored

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had 5/12 blend and didn't get built email until 330am sat, i would suggest you will get email early Tues morning
so according to your insider anything below 1548 is built

Fly2Win

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a blend of 0512 and 836/1693. Nothing on the modules yet but have VIN and WS and ASN on the tracker. Is it the case that some options go to a separate modification area after they go down the line rather than do them in-line? I have the roof rack and keypad. Could that be why the modules have yet to populate?

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a blend of 0512 and 836/1693. Nothing on the modules yet but have VIN and WS and ASN on the tracker. Is it the case that some options go to a separate modification area after they go down the line rather than do them in-line? I have the roof rack and keypad. Could that be why the modules have yet to populate?
My understanding is anything late Thursday or Friday probably won't see mods pop until Monday or Tuesday.
Sponsored