First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wish I knew but now I’m just waiting like you. Mine is 70 miles away. So just hoping to see it this week since I can no longer get updates
Lol same
Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sure, if you don’t mind. Mine says they don’t know anything about it.
In an email from 12/15/20, but i didn't get the 20000 either lol

"As part of your upcoming owner experience, you will have the opportunity to participate in our FordPass™ Rewards loyalty program. At your time of delivery, you will earn 42,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $200 value) to use toward maintenance, service, accessories and much more at your local Ford Dealer. As a thank‑you for your patience and interest in Bronco, we are adding an additional 20,000 FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Ford Bronco. That’s 62,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $300 value) to use toward accessories, maintenance and service at your local Ford Dealer.** We will share more regarding FordPass Rewards and its benefits as you get closer to taking delivery of your Ford Bronco."

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In an email from 12/15/20, but i didn't get the 20000 either lol

"As part of your upcoming owner experience, you will have the opportunity to participate in our FordPass™ Rewards loyalty program. At your time of delivery, you will earn 42,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $200 value) to use toward maintenance, service, accessories and much more at your local Ford Dealer. As a thank‑you for your patience and interest in Bronco, we are adding an additional 20,000 FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Ford Bronco. That’s 62,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $300 value) to use toward accessories, maintenance and service at your local Ford Dealer.** We will share more regarding FordPass Rewards and its benefits as you get closer to taking delivery of your Ford Bronco."
That sounds familiar. Thanks.

gnitnuj

Base
First Name
Jun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got word my ManSquatch has arrived at the dealer in Bellevue, WA. More than a week early!

167C5862-71FF-4615-8A1F-737F75380A61.jpeg
Nice! Pretty sure I'm at the same dealership as you but no notification from them yet. I'm the other 2 door they have on the way, same list msrp so I'm assuming you did sasquatch and aux switches as your only options on the base 2 door.

Sponsored

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Laying in bed and I feel the house shake,look up the epicenter and it right where my bronco has been waiting for the truck to dealer🙈

Screenshot_20220602-051331_Google.jpg
Your suspension will handle it now your nerves are another matter 😳😁

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tagging in @NayNay to provide some advice.
Not sure where the start of the original post is but the Ford pass points are pre-loaded and ready to go. Some have more points than others too. I've seen up to 120k points. Try not to blame your dealership because I don't think Ford actually clarified how to do this but I could be wrong. I do know at my store (which is tiny) I'm the only person who's figured it out. That said....

You as the customer must have your Ford Pass member ID number. If you have not created an account there's nothing for the dealership to see. It's FREE and simple. Your dealership needs that member ID from you to see if those points are there and waiting.

Dealership needs to go into FMC dealer and log into the Ford pass rewards member portal. They need your member ID to put in. Put it in the box on the top left and hit enter. The wheel spins and it brings up the consumer info for their Ford pass (there is no personal info in there that you as the consumer need to worry about) and scroll down the page to the bottom. There's a Ford pass points award sitting there and all they need to do is click it and in about a half second it will show in the consumer Ford pass app rewards.

The dealership has ZERO control over how many points you get or IF you get them at all. Ford has already loaded them for you.

Lastly, not every person at a dealership will have access to this page in fmc dealer. So, please don't yell at your salesperson as they probably don't have access and have no idea about it.

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
My bronco was delivered to the final rail station today.
Now I just have to wait on a truck to bring it to my dealership and hope everything goes smooth with that.

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
My bronco was delivered to the final rail station today.
Now I just have to wait on a truck to bring it to my dealership and hope everything goes smooth with that.
I’m in the same boat. Mine arrived at its final rail destination a week ago. Sitting on the ground waiting for a truck. Frustrating being this close!

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m in the same boat. Mine arrived at its final rail destination a week ago. Sitting on the ground waiting for a truck. Frustrating being this close!
The last few steps are usually the hardest of a long journey.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah well I drove by the railyard car holding pen and didn't see my bronco frickin boooo(it's a mile from the house)😭
Sponsored