Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How long have you been stuck in Gibson? Tomorrow will be day 12 for me
Damn man that sucks! I’m sorry to hear it! I was stuck in Gibson maybe 2 days. I arrived in Brookfield, Missouri at 5am this morning and that’s the last update as of a couple of hours ago. I’m heading to Granger so hopefully not too much longer now.

Just so you know, I went from Gibson to another stop in Illinois. Then from there Kansas City and now Brookfield.
Sponsored

Jdm89

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So apparently my bronco is stuck in some sort of purgatory. All trackers show in production, blend date of 5/9. Never recieved any sort of built status or anything else. Just in production. Talk to chat line and they have an estimated end date of 6/1. They dont know if thats when it was supposed to ship or anything. I thought the wait before was rough.

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So apparently my bronco is stuck in some sort of purgatory. All trackers show in production, blend date of 5/9. Never recieved any sort of built status or anything else. Just in production. Talk to chat line and they have an estimated end date of 6/1. They dont know if thats when it was supposed to ship or anything. I thought the wait before was rough.
Right there with you. Built email 5/10. But hasn't shipped. Received 6 delivery windows that seem to just be made up. Ford just keeps telling me there is no hold and it is released to be delivered but for some unknown reason hasn't. Going on a truck four states, 9 hours seriously. Ford Marketing team escalated my ticket to the "logistics" team they said they respond within 3-5 business days and it has been 11 business days. When I ask what the escalation even means, don't get a good answer. At this point I feel as if your bronco doesn't ship right away, you are stuck in purgatory and they continue to build and ship.

Trying to figure out how long do I really wait now with no car and especially with all of the mechanical issues people are having. Is a $55k really worth all this headache and issues, after 688 days!

Jdm89

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right there with you. Built email 5/10. But hasn't shipped. Received 6 delivery windows that seem to just be made up. Ford just keeps telling me there is no hold and it is released to be delivered but for some unknown reason hasn't. Going on a truck four states, 9 hours seriously. Ford Marketing team escalated my ticket to the "logistics" team they said they respond within 3-5 business days and it has been 11 business days. When I ask what the escalation even means, don't get a good answer. At this point I feel as if your bronco doesn't ship right away, you are stuck in purgatory and they continue to build and ship.

Trying to figure out how long do I really wait now with no car and especially with all of the mechanical issues people are having. Is a $55k really worth all this headache and issues, after 688 days!

Yeah i never even recieved a built email but they say it has for sure been built. I thankfully still have a vehicle its just frustrating

Sponsored

Stlrfan152

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75C5 16Prius 2dr base sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well mine arriving early means nothing, they lost the certificate of origin. So now it'll be sometime next week, some how it was overnighted it and it didn't make it.

Skoolbus

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well there's hope for those being told no movement. I was told up through Wednesday night my Bronco was just sitting in blue island for 10+ days with no further updates. Today ford chat says its in the Houston area just awaiting pickup for dealership delivery. Looks like for some the shipping just doesn't update, even though it's on its way. Fingers crossed I get mine next week sometime.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
1. It takes as long as it takes. Expect another 30 days. Whatever they tell you, add another 30 days to it.
2. Yes. I haven't had any issues. I love it. I haven't heard of anyone disliking it. It's not a honda but it's a lot more fun. I'm pretty sure 2nd year they sorted lots of things

Aband

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mountaineer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A
Well there's hope for those being told no movement. I was told up through Wednesday night my Bronco was just sitting in blue island for 10+ days with no further updates. Today ford chat says its in the Houston area just awaiting pickup for dealership delivery. Looks like for some the shipping just doesn't update, even though it's on its way. Fingers crossed I get mine next week sometime.
Who was telling you there was no movement? Csx rail or ford?

Skoolbus

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A
Who was telling you there was no movement? Csx rail or ford?
When I last checked with Ford chat on Wednesday, they told me the car was still located at Blue Island/just sitting there for 10+ days. Any time I asked for rail carrier or a specific rail car # to track, they told me there was none provided by transport to pass along to me.

Sponsored

Aband

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mountaineer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I last checked with Ford chat on Wednesday, they told me the car was still located at Blue Island/just sitting there for 10+ days. Any time I asked for rail carrier or a specific rail car # to track, they told me there was none provided by transport to pass along to me.
Oh ok, ford chat did give me rail car info a few weeks ago, but it hasn't moved in 5 days.

carmantakes

Base
First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine is still either in San Antonio’s rail yard, or is it on the way to dealer from San Antonio. Delivery window originally June 1-7.

OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone received a Raptor yet?

Fly2Win

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s here and it’s awesome!!!

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 6838AD68-0AFC-41A2-B1E3-BB686271845A

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 8C17CC36-0F66-4F64-8B14-54D890C2632B

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 4AD13722-B2C0-4079-8C31-8A8A038D24EA
Sponsored

Last edited: