First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I just asked ford chat for shipping info. She said it is in transit at ramp 37 in Omaha, Ne. I said great, does that mean it’s on a truck or waiting for one to take it to granger (since the railroad is now giving me the “empty released by customer” notification) and she responded with “your vehicle has been built and is being transported from the plant to the dealership, can I help with anything else?” Such a big help! 😂😂😂
Ford chat must be sick of us asking for updates (of course, if ford actually gave us info maybe we wouldnt bug them so much). Mine's been sitting almost a week about 30 miles from my dealer awaiting final transport. I went on chat for an update, trying to figure out if I can make plans for pickup on Saturday, and the person I was speaking to just said here's a link to track your vehicle, giving me the general ford sites status tracker.

I was like oh that's cool and I do use that, but all it tells you is that it's been shipped. She then just said it's been shipped est arrival June 21st. Thanks, ha.

txkate

Big Bend
First Name
Katy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Man I hope you’re right. Still showing an ETA of the 19-25th. It’s 120 miles away! Surely it won’t take almost 3 weeks!
Mine has been “empty” since Sunday and the rail yard is 20 mins from the dealer and still nothing. Ford chat is still estimating the 20th. There’s just no way.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine has been “empty” since Sunday and the rail yard is 20 mins from the dealer and still nothing. Ford chat is still estimating the 20th. There’s just no way.
You have to hear something tomorrow or Friday you have to be right there 😊🙏

Sponsored

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same for me. Been stuck 1 hr away from dealer since May 29!
We have all Heard the horror stories bad dealers bad engines relax your close the call is coming.When I got the call your car is here I smiled ( now I get to 😬 stress aftermarket accessories 😁)

Sponsored

Aband

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mountaineer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Our’s all had to be together. Called earlier and it’s been “delivered to customer” so on the way to the dealer. I went with McDavid in west Fort Worth.
Mine still says on the railcar in Alliance for the last 5 days. 😩 Have you heard any updates on yours?

txkate

Big Bend
First Name
Katy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine still says on the railcar in Alliance for the last 5 days. 😩 Have you heard any updates on yours?
Mine says it is emptied and delivered to customer but the dealer still doesn't have it. It's in Bronco purgatory apparently

Aband

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mountaineer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine says it is emptied and delivered to customer but the dealer still doesn't have it. It's in Bronco purgatory apparently
Oh no, hopefully you hear something soon!