djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As @Aband said, mine too sitting in Alliance just chillin apparently. It (CSX tracking) has said "emptied and delivered to customer" since Monday. I was hoping a truck would've grabbed it by now.
Will the CSX automated system actually tell you "emptied and delivered to customer"?
Mine still says Kansas City, MO since the 6th. (final dest == Granger)
Sponsored

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will the CSX automated system actually tell you "emptied and delivered to customer"?
Mine still says Kansas City, MO since the 6th. (final dest == Granger)
No it will say empty released by customer meaning ford to a truck. Mine is heading to granger as well. The end of the line for granger is Omaha, Ne. I went from KC,MO to Brookfield,MO to KC, Kansas, then to Omaha. There might have been one stop before Omaha. I’ve been in Omaha for 4 days and release for 2. My delivery ETA just changed today to 06/12-06/18 from 06/19-06/25.

I was stuck in KC, Mo as well for 3-4 days then started moving again and followed the route above.

carmantakes

Base
First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys. Brock came in today. So things are not going too good on the financial aspect. They changed their minds on giving me $32,000 for my bronco sport now they are offering $25,000. They are telling me I need a $11,000 down payment. In talks with carmax and other dealers but they told me they will only hold the bronco for 48 hours.

OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

mine is “Constructively placed in OKC” it’s finally in the SOONER State!

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No it will say empty released by customer meaning ford to a truck. Mine is heading to granger as well. The end of the line for granger is Omaha, Ne. I went from KC,MO to Brookfield,MO to KC, Kansas, then to Omaha. There might have been one stop before Omaha. I’ve been in Omaha for 4 days and release for 2. My delivery ETA just changed today to 06/12-06/18 from 06/19-06/25.

I was stuck in KC, Mo as well for 3-4 days then started moving again and followed the route above.
Thats strange. As I've been calling every other day and mine went:

Omaha, NE (May 31)
Lincoln, NE (June 4)
Kansas City, MO (June 6)

So wondering what's goin on. Perhaps you meant DesMoins when you said Omaha?

Sponsored

Skoolbus

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Texas Friends -
I am new to the group but have been keeping up with this thread for awhile now!
My Bronc has been sitting in Alliance for over a week - my dealer is little to no help in getting info :(
Does anyone have any information about their vehicle and if it has been sitting there as long as mine?
Mine was sitting for final pickup to the dealer for 7-9 days, so that seems normal. Tracker today shows mine arrived at my dealer, but my salesman is on vacation so I have to wait to pick it up until he gets back...

Reactions: Tme

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
My sales guy sent me this, the fun thing is. It won’t be available until Monday and I have to go out of town Sunday for 2 weeks. They’re going to try and get it checked out tomorrow so I can take delivery tomorrow.

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 4F489F99-C338-4DAF-AEA9-436ED2956D0A

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My sales guy sent me this, the fun thing is. It won’t be available until Monday and I have to go out of town Sunday for 2 weeks. They’re going to try and get it checked out tomorrow so I can take delivery tomorrow.

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 4F489F99-C338-4DAF-AEA9-436ED2956D0A
Snap you're gonna love it p.s check the spare wheel lug's mine were finger tight.

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
Snap you're gonna love it p.s check the spare wheel lug's mine were finger tight.
I plan on going to see it tonight lol I’ll check then if it’s outside.

Sponsored

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I plan on going to see it tonight lol I’ll check then if it’s outside.
I only test drove a 4dr which is a much smoother ride but still stoked with purchase, they are fun to drive and really chuckable.BEWARE even driving gently (running in) you end up going faster than you think.

Mserjohnb132

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys. Brock came in today. So things are not going too good on the financial aspect. They changed their minds on giving me $32,000 for my bronco sport now they are offering $25,000. They are telling me I need a $11,000 down payment. In talks with carmax and other dealers but they told me they will only hold the bronco for 48 hours.
That’s a terrible situation. Have you shopped around for loans or they making you finance with them? I already have my credit union pre-approval with great financing terms before I even see the Bronco.

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
I only test drove a 4dr which is a much smoother ride but still stoked with purchase, they are fun to drive and really chuckable.BEWARE even driving gently (running in) you end up going faster than you think.
yeah. I’m sure the 4 door drives smooth with the wider wheel base and I’m sure it’s more stable. However, no offense to you 4 door guys. But the 2 door will always be the coolest, I had words with my dealer when they tried ti talk me into a 4 door soft top.

I told them I’d wait 100 years before I get anything other than the 2 door.

That being said, if I knew at the beginning what I know now. I would have just reserved 2 and ordered what I want with one and what I could get with the other. Sell the one I got early and basically would have gotten a discount on the one I wanted.

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thats strange. As I've been calling every other day and mine went:

Omaha, NE (May 31)
Lincoln, NE (June 4)
Kansas City, MO (June 6)

So wondering what's goin on. Perhaps you meant DesMoins when you said Omaha?
No sir. I was dropped in Omaha. If I call right now it says released in Omaha by customer. It is heading to Des Moines but coming via truck from Omaha.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yeah. I’m sure the 4 door drives smooth with the wider wheel base and I’m sure it’s more stable. However, no offense to you 4 door guys. But the 2 door will always be the coolest, I had words with my dealer when they tried ti talk me into a 4 door soft top.

I told them I’d wait 100 years before I get anything other than the 2 door.

That being said, if I knew at the beginning what I know now. I would have just reserved 2 and ordered what I want with one and what I could get with the other. Sell the one I got early and basically would have gotten a discount on the one I wanted.
Mine is a 2dr and I wouldn't have it any other way I just never got the chance to test 2dr.
Sponsored