First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yesterday was my first day of my new delivery window. Pretty sure I’ve checked my email 6,000 times already today!

Love seeing everyone’s pics of their Broncos!
Oddly enough I never got a delivered email. I randomly checked the fir tracker site and it said it was with dealer, however that wasn’t even completely accurate. Next day my husband contacted our sales guy and he said it wasn’t there yet and truckers were backed up, but it should be any day now…. Then that afternoon he texted us photos that it came! Luckily we were both off that day so we immediately got it! So def check the ford tracker site. At this point, that’d be the only clue you’ll have since you can’t check railcar anymore

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally picked it up tonight! Loving it so far.
Resized_20220613_205257.jpeg
That looks really good.

Those wheels, cyber orange, MIC, and no side steps is a winning combo.

Skoolbus

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That looks really good.

Those wheels, cyber orange, MIC, and no side steps is a winning combo.
Thanks! I was worried the non squatch wheels would look a bit too small, but they really look much bigger in person.

Sponsored

carmantakes

Base
First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everyone! So I have an update. Finally able to get Brock yesterday. Already put 140 miles on it. I ended up having to put down a $12,000 down payment but it was okay because I had a lot of equity to work with. Everything is great and it was way better than I expected! I had a few questions for y’all: how soon is too soon to refinance? and how is everyone dealing with that front license plate?

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everyone! So I have an update. Finally able to get Brock yesterday. Already put 140 miles on it. I ended up having to put down a $12,000 down payment but it was okay because I had a lot of equity to work with. Everything is great and it was way better than I expected! I had a few questions for y’all: how soon is too soon to refinance? and how is everyone dealing with that front license plate?
Not gonna put front plate on. If I can drive around for 2 months with paper tag on rear only, I’ll take my chances 🤷‍♂️

carmantakes

Base
First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Taking off the top took about 15 minutes, putting it back on took about 30 minutes. I wanted to say if anyone had any tips for when you put the soft top fully down, you can’t see out the rear mirror!

carmantakes

Base
First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here’s some dealerships cons I’ll also mention…
-Dealership initially said they couldn’t match the price lock
-Dealership only held for 48 hours
-They put front license plate on after I asked not to
-Insanely low trade in offer, had to go to other dealer
-Had to say no to all of the extra sales stuff about more than 10 times

Sponsored

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Mustang GT, 22' Jeep Cherokee, 22' BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here’s some dealerships cons I’ll also mention…
-Dealership initially said they couldn’t match the price lock
-Dealership only held for 48 hours
-They put front license plate on after I asked not to
-Insanely low trade in offer, had to go to other dealer
-Had to say no to all of the extra sales stuff about more than 10 times
Man I feel you. I'm going through all of the above even when they told me they'd buy back my Bronco Sport at what i got it for, they wont buy it back at what I owe. I also was told they couldnt match the 22 price lock and wanted to get me for the new sticker. That changed and i'm back at what I signed for. Waiting any min now for BD to come in. It's off the train and an hr away. I'm trying to stay positive because I know the vehicle is awesome. It's just all the annoying dealer shit you have to put up with when you want it to be seamless and without hiccups. Not too much to ask for after buying 3 vehicles from them in years time. Has left a bad taste in my mouth. Needless to say I wont be adding on an extended warranty after lowballing my trade. Now i'm just waiting for them to add the dealer stickers, tag cover, etc. that I asked them to not put on, lol.

Aband

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mountaineer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As @Aband said, mine too sitting in Alliance just chillin apparently. It (CSX tracking) has said "emptied and delivered to customer" since Monday. I was hoping a truck would've grabbed it by now.
Has yours made it to the dealership yet? Mine has now been sitting at the rail yard for 11 days. And the delivery date just got extended 2 more days😫
Sponsored