BAD_ZEPHYR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Husqvarna
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to be dumb here. My blend date was yesterday. Not sure what number I am to be built today (how do you find that out) and havent received any email from ford.

Very excited so any and all info helps. 76 pages is alot to read so sorry if this has been asked
It’s on your window sticker. It’s the number next to 1714
Sponsored

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry to be dumb here. My blend date was yesterday. Not sure what number I am to be built today (how do you find that out) and havent received any email from ford.

Very excited so any and all info helps. 76 pages is alot to read so sorry if this has been asked
My original blend date was tomorrow 5/10 but now I’m showing todays date. My understanding is that they normally build 850 a day, but most are showing ***/1714, so I think they just lumped 5/9 and 5/10 together. Go to ordertrack.app put in your order # and vin. Check “modules” that will be the first indication that your Bronco is built

Boboshempy

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Total agree, I'm #231 today. Let's gets these baby's built. :D
I wonder what time the factory opens. My Base is to be #335 out of 1714 today and I'm just hoping everyone's had their coffee before putting her together this morning! LOL HAPPY BUILD DAY TO ALL YOU 5/9ers!
I’m #311! Exciting! Happy day to all you!!

Sponsored

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Should I be worried that my shipping information @ ordertrack.app is blank? 😕🤔

cadeucsb

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
971/1714 checking in... long time lurker, details in the spreadsheet.

7/20/20 reservation, 10/28/21 order update for the MY22. Base 4dr, stripper model, no options.

Pile of takeoff FE wheels/tires (35s) sitting the garage waiting.

Still need: floor mats, forscan/ODB adapter, stubby antenna and hopefully some takeoff OEM rock rails.

PistolPete

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone talked to their dealer about adding / ordering the slide out tailgate to be installed at the dealership?

Heard ordering parts has been a hassle.

Thanks.

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Has anyone talked to their dealer about adding / ordering the slide out tailgate to be installed at the dealership?

Heard ordering parts has been a hassle.

Thanks.
I tried to bridge that conversation months ago. My sales rep didn't even know what I was talking about. He assured me that it could be ordered through parts after talking to his rep and said they would do the install....But I still didn't get the sense either of them knew what they were talking about.

I have seen Bronco nation say that it will be orderable at your dealership and that it is a factory only install. I have no idea even what to believe any more. But if I can order it, that is where my Bronco Bucks are going.

PistolPete

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I tried to bridge that conversation months ago. My sales rep didn't even know what I was talking about. He assured me that it could be ordered through parts after talking to his rep and said they would do the install....But I still didn't get the sense either of them knew what they were talking about.

I have seen Bronco nation say that it will be orderable at your dealership and that it is a factory only install. I have no idea even what to believe any more. But if I can order it, that is where my Bronco Bucks are going.
Yeah Im in the same boat as you, no one really can provide a solid answer. Build and price does not help either.

Sponsored

Rachwarr

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I ordered my car with the tailgate but it’s a dealer install item. So my dealer will install once my car gets delivered there.

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Two things: how do I find what number I am and how do I find my window sticker? All I have is this from the tracker.
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 3F1933BE-978E-4738-87B2-7BB7B6B049F2
Sponsored