Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

5/2 week is rolling along good so far with a day to go. Most build modules populated. Good luck and hope it's the same for you all. I had 5/2 blend, modules popped 5/3, received 5/4 built email and 5/5 it's shipped. :)

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Mustang GT, 22' Jeep Cherokee, 22' BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
5/2 week is rolling along good so far with a day to go. Most build modules populated. Good luck and hope it's the same for you all. I had 5/2 blend, modules popped 5/3, received 5/4 built email and 5/5 it's shipped. :)
Thanks for the update. I've been keeping tabs on that week since it was my original build week, and you have done a fantastic job keeping up with everything and helping everybody out.

Sponsored

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Mustang GT, 22' Jeep Cherokee, 22' BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
on my WS my base price went up 1k and sas option went up 195.00

from when i converted my reservation to an order in 6/21

not sure i fall under the price protection, which i believe is march 21
We should be in a similar boat. I ordered in July of 21. I believe we have protection from the 22.5 new prices.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the update. I've been keeping tabs on that week since it was my original build week, and you have done a fantastic job keeping up with everything and helping everybody out.
Thanks....it's been fun and I have actually enjoyed helping others track. Good to see folks excited.

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We should be in a similar boat. I ordered in July of 21. I believe we have protection from the 22.5 new prices.
You do. It’s called retail order price protection and we can get the certificate number with the amount from the ford chat.

I have placed an order, will this mid-year price increase affect my pricing?
If you do not change your order after March 7, 2022, and take delivery of your 2022 MY Bronco, your order qualifies for retail order price protection. This protects the MSRP of the vehicle at the time the 2022 order was received by Ford. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just fyi, I'm going in Saturday to my dealer to settle up prior to arrival. I am non res, but ordered prior to mid year 22.5 increase, and didn't make any changes post 3/7. I chatted with my sales liaison today, who is great by the way, and they told me I was price protected, no worries....on my text chain with them. I had noticed the same an increase on my WS compared to my Dora total. I will also purchase at MSRP.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's about damn time.......

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 10.59.18 PM
Been thinking about you and praying it would come through! I am a 4am on 7/14 and you're even earlier on 7/13. Happy for you - congratulations!

Sponsored

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
Been thinking about you and praying it would come through! I am a 4am on 7/14 and you're even earlier on 7/13. Happy for you - congratulations!
Thank you sir, yeah. It’s been a looooonnnng ride so far. But you know all about that, haha. I’m glad you’re being built this week, too.

I watched the bronco reveal with a close friend and just refreshed the site over and over and over again until I could finally put money on that thing. I had been following the forum since before the reveal and really have had to suppress excitement and be patient.

It still doesn’t feel real..

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It goes by your reservation date. If your reservation was made prior to March of 2021.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you sir, yeah. It’s been a looooonnnng ride so far. But you know all about that, haha. I’m glad you’re being built this week, too.

I watched the bronco reveal with a close friend and just refreshed the site over and over and over again until I could finally put money on that thing. I had been following the forum since before the reveal and really have had to suppress excitement and be patient.

It still doesn’t feel real..
Right?! It sure does not feel real after all this time. Yes, I kept pressing refresh on the reveal night for hours and finally gave up. Set the alarm for 3:45 a.m. and finally got through at 4:00 a.m. It really has been an ordeal, huh? Well, if things go smoothly, we'll get our Broncos in just under 2 years!

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You do. It’s called retail order price protection and we can get the certificate number with the amount from the ford chat.

I have placed an order, will this mid-year price increase affect my pricing?
If you do not change your order after March 7, 2022, and take delivery of your 2022 MY Bronco, your order qualifies for retail order price protection. This protects the MSRP of the vehicle at the time the 2022 order was received by Ford. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.
There is also model year 2021 price protection for those of us who placed reservations prior to the cut off in March of 2021. My reservation was on July 14th 2020 so it qualifies for model year 2021 pricing.

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
Right?! It sure does not feel real after all this time. Yes, I kept pressing refresh on the reveal night for hours and finally gave up. Set the alarm for 3:45 a.m. and finally got through at 4:00 a.m. It really has been an ordeal, huh? Well, if things go smoothly, we'll get our Broncos in just under 2 years!
The most frustrating thing was being in on the first day and seeing so many of them on the road before mine. I never got made in 2021 because I wanted a black roof.

Then when I had to resubmit my order for 22, I just said. Screw it, I’ll buy a black roof or line-x mine if I hate it when I get it. Also, allowing sas with manual… I HAD to do that. In the end, I’m glad I had to wait; however, it was not the easiest process in my life.
Sponsored