Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The most frustrating thing was being in on the first day and seeing so many of them on the road before mine. I never got made in 2021 because I wanted a black roof.

Then when I had to resubmit my order for 22, I just said. Screw it, I’ll buy a black roof or line-x mine if I hate it when I get it. Also, allowing sas with manual… I HAD to do that. In the end, I’m glad I had to wait; however, it was not the easiest process in my life.
Yeah, that is crazy! Having to wait and see so many people order much later and receive theirs has been hard. My order went through in 2021 and then had to resubmit it on October 13th for model year 2022. The only thing I changed was dropping the tow package in late 2021 (that's why it shows that late order date).
Sponsored

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I was moved to this week and according to the Ordertrack site from one of our great users I have a window sticker with a blend date of the 12th! Window sticker still not showing on fords tracker but finally seeing it on order track!

my res date 07/15/20
OBX with Lux and aux switches

Nelson Negron

Badlands
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally, saw in on the Ordertrack app. Exciting times!! Better make sure price protection gets applied when the time comes!!

Window Sticker JPEG.JPG

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The most frustrating thing was being in on the first day and seeing so many of them on the road before mine. I never got made in 2021 because I wanted a black roof.

Then when I had to resubmit my order for 22, I just said. Screw it, I’ll buy a black roof or line-x mine if I hate it when I get it. Also, allowing sas with manual… I HAD to do that. In the end, I’m glad I had to wait; however, it was not the easiest process in my life.
I have mad respect for the reservation guys, seems like there is a good number of you guys here with the mansquatches. I don’t think I would’ve made it this long to be honest. When I ordered mine I gave up things I wanted just to try and get the truck faster and I think I got extremely lucky even after being bumped 10 times. I just hope that those 10 bumps I got were 10 reservation holder trucks that got build instead of mine in all honestly. 🙂

Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I was moved to this week and according to the Ordertrack site from one of our great users I have a window sticker with a blend date of the 12th! Window sticker still not showing on fords tracker but finally seeing it on order track!

my res date 07/15/20
OBX with Lux and aux switches
Congratulations!

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I leave this thread for long enough to go have a margarita for Cinco de Mayo and somehow I'm now 6 pages behind and I have a window sticker!?!?

I swear I didn't drink that much!

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is also model year 2021 price protection for those of us who placed reservations prior to the cut off in March of 2021. My reservation was on July 14th 2020 so it qualifies for model year 2021 pricing.
Yep I'm the same but lucky enough that my dealer gave me dealer invoice pricing. Hopefully our builds go like the 5/2 week seems to be going!

Sponsored

DaBarge

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022.5 Outer Banks, 2019 BMW X7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I looked last night at 10 PM Central update and didn't have a sticker while it did move to the in production stage yesterday morning. Looked this morning and have a sticker. Looks like Blend of 05/13. I did the dual top since my first order and never switched until I had to do the 22 order, but anyone know since they separated them to separate items if they are price protecting it since the twill top is dealer installed now?

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) BroncoSticker

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here is an interesting one, maybe one of you have seen this. Got my window sticker Wed for a 5/11 blend date. Sticker says 5/11. Checked the tracker, my blend date moved up to 5/10?

DaBarge

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022.5 Outer Banks, 2019 BMW X7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The OrderTrack.app says same thing on mine 1 day before the blend date on my sticker.

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The OrderTrack.app says same thing on mine 1 day before the blend date on my sticker.
Yep, ordertrack.app is always a day early with the blend date.
Sponsored