Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey - realizing I am being paranoid, but everything shows I am build this week and got a 5/10 date from ford chat. I have been checking the link to show if modules have been activated and still getting nothing. Is that the kind of thing that is done last, and if so how long does a build take? I figured it was under 48 hours (and realize that 5/10 could have been at midnight, or delayed, etc - just paranoid after a few bumps down the road) Thanks

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No Ford email yet, but ordertrack just changed to “in transit”!(y)(y)

Sponsored

Mestguy182

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey - realizing I am being paranoid, but everything shows I am build this week and got a 5/10 date from ford chat. I have been checking the link to show if modules have been activated and still getting nothing. Is that the kind of thing that is done last, and if so how long does a build take? I figured it was under 48 hours (and realize that 5/10 could have been at midnight, or delayed, etc - just paranoid after a few bumps down the road) Thanks
What place in line did it say you were on the window sticker?

Steamboat 2022

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Buick Skylark, 2022 Blackdiamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I still don’t have a “build” email so I checked with chat and they said my Bronco will be “produced” between May 31st and June 6th. Apparently something on my build is causing a delay.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m 5/10 and haven’t built yet. But I’m also 1710/1714.

Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can someone post the order tracking site, when I do the ford order tracking link it just loads and refreshes to the same blank page. I got my built email today and wanna check that way.
The order tracking tool uses the same API that the ford tracking website uses. So if the API isn't working for you, it won't necessarily work with the order tracking tool, unfortunately.

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
My mods popped 8 hours ago, still no tear tag. Which options would send me to mod shop?
I have modular bumper, bash plates, pushbar, keyless entry, cargo area protector. Would any of those cause delay?

Rachwarr

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I still don’t have a “build” email so I checked with chat and they said my Bronco will be “produced” between May 31st and June 6th. Apparently something on my build is causing a delay.
Omg that is so sad to hear! So it’s not fully built? Did you get modules?