First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got my mods about the same time as you, and my tear tag about 20 minutes after I posted but still no build email. I’m not nearly as worried about that I was just worried that maybe I got stuck on hold for something 😅
Ya I’m not too worried about rear tag if it’s built, have eta of June 2-8. I’ll take it, I figured mid to late June
Sponsored

Broncobuster13

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ya I’m not too worried about rear tag if it’s built, have eta of June 2-8. I’ll take it, I figured mid to late June
What’s wild to me is I placed 2 orders 9 months apart and they got scheduled for back to back days. I tried to back out of one but already had a VIN for both within hours of each other so now I’m going to have to decide if I want the twins or if I’m walking away from one

twhitaker16

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95' F250, '07 GT500, '67 Sportster XLCH
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m Ohio too, haven’t seen a single 2 door on the road outside of a dealer mannequin last summer. Fingers crossed we get some luck on delivery!
There’s one cactus grey one up here by me bout 20 mins west of Cleveland but that’s it. Quite a few 4 doors popping up now in the suburbs

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Mustang GT, 22' Jeep Cherokee, 22' BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mods populated! baby steps....

5/11 Blend; 548/850

Broncobuster13

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
There’s one cactus grey one up here by me bout 20 mins west of Cleveland but that’s it. Quite a few 4 doors popping up now in the suburbs
I’m about 45 minutes south of CLE but I’m seeing the same thing. A handful of black or ingot 4 door soft top non squatch…

Sponsored

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
What’s wild to me is I placed 2 orders 9 months apart and they got scheduled for back to back days. I tried to back out of one but already had a VIN for both within hours of each other so now I’m going to have to decide if I want the twins or if I’m walking away from one
Specs on the “extra” Bronco? I might take it if you don’t want twins

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone who's Bronco had to go to the Mod Center received a built e-mail yet?
Mine has roof rails, so it had to go to the mod shop supposedly. My signature shows how the process went for me.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Shipped!?! email came at 5:22 am CDT this morning. it says shipped, though the vehicle order tracking site doesn't have the checkmark in Built, nor the small circle in shipped. Yet the order Track app says In Transit and the email said it would ship. Vehicle Status still shows ASN. I'll start bugging the dealer this weekend to get more on the train.
Gp7TiLQ.png

Sponsored

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has roof rails, so it had to go to the mod shop supposedly. My signature shows how the process went for me.
So not bad on timing I have roof rack also thanks

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine just changed to “In Transit” at ordertrack. No shipped email yet.

Going to try and get railcar info from chat. 🫣
I know we are now in a world where emails and texts and chats are the way people feel most comfortable getting things done. But I highly recommend you just call your sales guy. Start a conversation with them, you'll need to sooner or later when the truck arrives. So how about starting now? Car sales are still based on relationships, and building a good relationship with your dealer and salesperson can go a long way to smooth any bumps in the road.

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know we are now in a world where emails and texts and chats are the way people feel most comfortable getting things done. But I highly recommend you just call your sales guy. Start a conversation with them, you'll need to sooner or later when the truck arrives. So how about starting now? Car sales are still based on relationships, and building a good relationship with your dealer and salesperson can go a long way to smooth any bumps in the road.
I am on the way to the dealership now for that and a few other things. But my experience so far with my salesperson is not great.

I can tell you that if it wasn’t for me being here reading, researching and communicating with Ford constantly I would've known nothing about this truck until it showed up. I don’t know if it’s the same for most people here but the reason I do it the way I do it is that.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am on the way to the dealership now for that and a few other things. But my experience so far with my salesperson is not great.

I can tell you that if it wasn’t for me being here reading, researching and communicating with Ford constantly I would've known nothing about this truck until it showed up. I don’t know if it’s the same for most people here but the reason I do it the way I do it is that.
I honestly think that most normies don’t care about the updates. A guy I work with ordered a Bronco and he doesn’t know any of this stuff and he seems way happier about the process than I am. My wife is the same way. I ordered her a Maverick and she didn’t care about knowing about where it was in the process besides Ford emails and the call from the dealer when it showed up.

Look at us discussing blend dates, tear tags, order admin, back door links, looking through Forscan, trying to make sense of all this information that’s out there. We are truly insane people. I love you all for it but we aren’t normal. A normal person just waits for their dealership and Ford emails and lives their life. Something deep inside of us prevents us from being like that. But, the payoff, when it finally comes, close to 700 days after reservation, will be that much better.
Sponsored

Last edited: