First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are baby pictures coming off the line still a thing? If so, how do people receive them?
Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are baby pictures coming off the line still a thing? If so, how do people receive them?
Those with reservations have reported getting them at various times, though typically a few or more days after the built email. I haven't seen someone who didn't have a reservation get a photo.

cadeucsb

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those with reservations have reported getting them at various times, though typically a few or more days after the built email. I haven't seen someone who didn't have a reservation get a photo.
7/20/20 res here. Is picture delivery via email? Built email today, so shall be on the lookout. Seems very hit or miss at this point, but saw someone reddit posted about receiving one a couple days ago.

Raggie81

Wildtrak
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 / 14 Jeep Willy's / 12 Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm so anxious to see that built email! I know I will be so much more productive at work once this week is done... I'm in the 700 club, one of the first 3k reservations, and I have been so patient. Congrats to all with shipment dates!!

Reserved: First hour available, Window Sticker 5/4/2022, Blend date 5/13, 1233/1693

2022 WT/Lux/Cactus Grey

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
7/20/20 res here. Is picture delivery via email? Built email today, so shall be on the lookout. Seems very hit or miss at this point, but saw someone reddit posted about receiving one a couple days ago.
I didn't have a reservation or experience with it so I can't say for sure. But everyone I've seen talk about it got in the same email address that the built and shipped email goes to.

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seems like there could be a considerable delay with assembly line photos-I've seen postings on Facebook with people getting them after delivery-so maybe 10-15 days after the fact.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like there could be a considerable delay with assembly line photos-I've seen postings on Facebook with people getting them after delivery-so maybe 10-15 days after the fact.
I just want my Bronco they can keep their picture I was in the first 16 hours of reservations it’s amazing people like Raggie res before me haven’t gotten their rig. Hopefully by late tomorrow or Saturday all our 5/9’s group will be happy!

Onthegas

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basemansquatch 5/9/22
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think I have a great sales manager at Capital Ford in Carson City! I emailed him some concerns and he responded right away. For those of us out west, there evidently is a problem getting vehicles from the Richmond California rail yard to the dealership. Ugh. Here is Val Duarte's response to my inquiries:

Hi Roger,

1.) That ETA's right now have been all over the place I would say if everything goes smooth that is possible but just right now we are dealing with 20 Broncos stuck in Richmond that have far exceeded their ETA.

2.) You will be receiving a rebate for $975 for the price protection jump from 21 to 22 model years.

3.) There is no additional Ford customer satfisfaction cash, however you will be receiving 20,000($100) in FordPass points to use at any Ford Dealer for transactions like accessories or service. These points are called 'Bronco Reservation Points' they apply to customers that placed a reservaion before Dec 15 2020

4.) Not only will you not be paying an ADM we will be honoring the MSRP of your vehicle when you initially placed your order which is $1600 less than the current MSRP.

5.) Once the vehicle is reported sold you active the modem to connect to the FordPass app about 5-10 later you will receive 42000 points ($210)

6.) No dealer add ons

Raggie81

Wildtrak
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 / 14 Jeep Willy's / 12 Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just want my Bronco they can keep their picture I was in the first 16 hours of reservations it’s amazing people like Raggie res before me haven’t gotten their rig. Hopefully by late tomorrow or Saturday all our 5/9’s group will be happy!

Some would say it's my own fault it has taken so long because I wanted my baby to have all the options that had restraints and I wasn't willing to drop anything ;). WT's seem to be harder to come by. I finally dropped the trailer hitch and paint protection in Jan and got my scheduled email in April.

Sponsored

MAFD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many points are we suppose to get? I know we all get 42,000 base but for those of us waiting since Day 1 reservation, don't we get a few more points (at least that's what I heard) or is that up to the dealers discretion?

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My bronk is shipped according to ford chat and got rail car number via ford chat! No emails or order track app update yet though!
Same here! The ordertrack did update to “In Transit” but the shipping section is completely blank. Lol

Rosco

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2019 Ranger, 2017 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mods Popped... It is somewhat surreal that the un-tangible thing I have been thinking about since that night in July 2020 is now real and built....

I wonder if my new Bronco is thinking of me too??

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 1652384082274

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mods Popped... It is somewhat surreal that the un-tangible thing I have been thinking about since that night in July 2020 is now real and built....

I wonder if my new Bronco is thinking of me too??

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 1652384082274
All of us waiting
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 2.51.43 PM

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many points are we suppose to get? I know we all get 42,000 base but for those of us waiting since Day 1 reservation, don't we get a few more points (at least that's what I heard) or is that up to the dealers discretion?
Per ages ago....

As part of your upcoming owner experience, you will have the opportunity to participate in our FordPass™ Rewards loyalty program. At your time of delivery, you will earn 42,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $200 value) to use toward maintenance, service, accessories and much more at your local Ford Dealer. As a thank‑you for your patience and interest in Bronco, we are adding an additional 20,000 FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Ford Bronco. That’s 62,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $300 value) to use toward accessories, maintenance and service at your local Ford Dealer.** We will share more regarding FordPass Rewards and its benefits as you get closer to taking delivery of your Ford Bronco.
Sponsored