First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500HD, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When you see modules come up is it both bcm and pcm? I only have bce so far.

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
When you see modules come up is it both bcm and pcm? I only have bcm so far.
I only have BCE. Don't know if anyone has seen PCM.🤷🏾‍♂️

King3

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
l405, Rubi JK
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I honestly think that most normies don’t care about the updates. A guy I work with ordered a Bronco and he doesn’t know any of this stuff and he seems way happier about the process than I am. My wife is the same way. I ordered her a Maverick and she didn’t care about knowing about where it was in the process besides Ford emails and the call from the dealer when it showed up.

Look at us discussing blend dates, tear tags, order admin, back door links, looking through Forscan, trying to make sense of all this information that’s out there. We are truly insane people. I love you all for it but we aren’t normal. A normal person just waits for their dealership and Ford emails and lives their life. Something deep inside of us prevents us from being like that. But, the payoff, when it finally comes, close to 700 days after reservation, will be that much better.

This 100%.

Sponsored

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
I honestly think that most normies don’t care about the updates. A guy I work with ordered a Bronco and he doesn’t know any of this stuff and he seems way happier about the process than I am. My wife is the same way. I ordered her a Maverick and she didn’t care about knowing about where it was in the process besides Ford emails and the call from the dealer when it showed up.

Look at us discussing blend dates, tear tags, order admin, back door links, looking through Forscan, trying to make sense of all this information that’s out there. We are truly insane people. I love you all for it but we aren’t normal. A normal person just waits for their dealership and Ford emails and lives their life. Something deep inside of us prevents us from being like that. But, the payoff, when it finally comes, close to 700 days after reservation, will be that much better.
100% True Statement. I mean for Christ's sake I just called a railroad hotline number.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
100% True Statement. I mean for Christ's sake I just called a railroad hotline number.
We have a sickness
I look at it a different way. It's we the ones who will survive in the future because we know where the secret doorways are. We know the numbers to call, and we have cultivated relationships across the industry! We, I say WE, are in control of our own destiny!

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just did as well and learned my new ride left Toledo at noon today heading for Chicago by Sunday night. That seems like a long time to get to Chicago but I’m not complaining.

Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blue Hen

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a 5/13 blend date. Friday the 13th is my new lucky day. I hope to see it sometime in mid June. Was very excited to get a window sticker but now reality is setting in. It was nice not having a car payment. Money is my pocket. I haven't bought any accessories yet. Was thinking about getting RokBlok mud guards but some have sent theirs back not happy. Looking at running boards or side steps.