DaBarge

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022.5 Outer Banks, 2019 BMW X7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Whats this mean if my Mods dropped this morning? I suspect I'll hear Monday the status of things. I'm 189/1693 Build date in the image says 5/12 Does that mean it started yesterday or did it start when my Mods hit this morning?

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 12.21.59 PM.png
Based on your number you were built yesterday, they are producing 1693 units yesterday and today combined. Mods usually show next day, should see shipping info by Monday based on what other people have been seeing this week. Mileage may vary.
Sponsored

BAD_ZEPHYR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Husqvarna
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shipped email at 3:50 am! Delivery June 1st-June 7th
Same here. Headed to CA. Any word if they are beating delivery estimates? Based on the last 660+ days since my reservation I’m inclined to say no but perhaps I’m an unrealistic optimist.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s a tear tag?
The Tear Tag is basically the final factory computer configurations for motor/emissions. It allows Ford to identify any changes made to a vehicle concerning its emission equipment, calibration or any change from the standard emissions configuration. It also allows any updates to be controlled and documented.

Last edited:

Sponsored

cadeucsb

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone from 5/10 build date actually shipped out yet?
5/10 blend... 'shipped' email this morning, but no rail info in Order Track yet. Need to hitup ford chat soon and see if they have it.

Mserjohnb132

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Headed to CA. Any word if they are beating delivery estimates? Based on the last 660+ days since my reservation I’m inclined to say no but perhaps I’m an unrealistic optimist.
You’re in the SF area - mine’s getting delivered to Serramonte Ford in Colma (estimate 6/5-6/11). Maybe our Broncos will be arriving on the same rail.

Rachwarr

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
5/10 blend... 'shipped' email this morning, but no rail info in Order Track yet. Need to hitup ford chat soon and see if they have it.
Okay I haven’t gotten my shipped email yet I don’t know why mine is taking long lol

Sponsored

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Okay I haven’t gotten my shipped email yet I don’t know why mine is taking long lol
same thing, built 5/9 and no reason for it to be held up but hasn't shipped yet on Convoy

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just called chat and they said through June 11

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone from 5/10 build date actually shipped out yet?
5/10 here and got a shipped email this am. I live chatted with Ford CS yesterday and they said "shipped" and gave me the rail car #. Called the CSX hotline, the railcar was still in Wayne. Checked again this am, still in Wayne. Assuming they are filling up the load.
Sponsored