First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just confirmed with the chat agent that my ride will be at my dealership between 6/9-6/15! Still no email or build complete on the tracker but I don't care! LET'S GET IT!
Sponsored

carmantakes

Base
First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Question for anyone who knows.. I’ve been paying around $486/month through ford credit 5% apr with 60 months. I’m wondering when I go in for the trade, will they have to re-run everything and take pay stubs again too? What do you all think?

Sponsored

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Question for anyone who knows.. I’ve been paying around $486/month through ford credit 5% apr with 60 months. I’m wondering when I go in for the trade, will they have to re-run everything and take pay stubs again too? What do you all think?
They will appraise the trade, see if you owe more or less than what is worth. From there they will either add or susbtract the difference to the new Bronco and start over with new finance options that you will have to pick etc.

You basically start from scratch again.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
you didn't provide enough information.

If this is a trade-in, and your current vehicle is what you stated, they will re-pull your credit and recalculate everything. They may not be offering that rate for that time period anymore.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn't mention that if you have been making the payments, not missing any, you will get rewarded by ford credit for that. You may need to ask for it, but don't hesitate to ask for 0% financing. They've been throwing it around.

carmantakes

Base
First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same here. Headed to CA. Any word if they are beating delivery estimates? Based on the last 660+ days since my reservation I’m inclined to say no but perhaps I’m an unrealistic optimist.
no word yet. so far my rail car is in Georgia!
I didn't mention that if you have been making the payments, not missing any, you will get rewarded by ford credit for that. You may need to ask for it, but don't hesitate to ask for 0% financing. They've been throwing it around.
Thanks for y’all’s reply. It is a bronco sport base with 6000 miles. Current trade in value is 30,000. I owe 19,000 on it. I haven’t missed a single payment! It’s on auto payment. I will ask for the 0%. My only concern is showing them my pay stubs again… which was a huge hassle because I get paid via PayPal for a tech company.

Sponsored

carmantakes

Base
First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
They will appraise the trade, see if you owe more or less than what is worth. From there they will either add or susbtract the difference to the new Bronco and start over with new finance options that you will have to pick etc.

You basically start from scratch again.
thanks for your reply too! So I have equity of around $7,000-9,000 is what they are telling me. It’s a bronco sport base with 6000 miles.

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
thanks for your reply too! So I have equity of around $7,000-9,000 is what they are telling me.
Your positive equity should be more like $10-11k if the car is worth $30k trade in. Get it appraised at carmax or any other online store like vroom and show them how much they are giving you for it. Used car market is crazy right now, take advantage of it.

Charlieboy512

Base
First Name
charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your positive equity should be more like $10-11k if the car is worth $30k trade in. Get it appraised at carmax or any other online store like vroom and show them how much they are giving you for it. Used car market is crazy right now, take advantage of it.
I went to driveo they paid me $31,150 I had a bronco sport big bend had nudge bar w pod light roof rack light bar and basket it had 25,5200 miles on it I owed 23k and will roll 8k into new bronco

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
no word yet. so far my rail car is in Georgia!

Thanks for y’all’s reply. It is a bronco sport base with 6000 miles. Current trade in value is 30,000. I owe 19,000 on it. I haven’t missed a single payment! It’s on auto payment. I will ask for the 0%. My only concern is showing them my pay stubs again… which was a huge hassle because I get paid via PayPal for a tech company.
you should assume you will always need to provide proof of your income. If pay stubs is all you have, then that is what you'll need, though maybe they won't ask since you already have a relationship.

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went to driveo they paid me $31,150 I had a bronco sport big bend had nudge bar w pod light roof rack light bar and basket it had 25,5200 miles on it I owed 23k and will roll 8k into new bronco
Sweet! I am getting a couple of appraisals for mine next week and bringing them to the dealer to give them the chance to match/beat it.
Sponsored