Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Trying to find my car in the background of all your pics since I’m not a reservation holder 👀👀👀
Someone posted photos of assembly vehicles on some website-just find it there :)

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know it’s just not the same 😂🥲 totally jelly of you all haha
I got an assembly line photo of my first bronco the day that I lost it in my fight with the dealership...that added insult to injury lol

Sponsored

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
5/12 blend. Mods popped and tear tag showing. Stuck “in production” dealer and ford marketing both say mine hasn’t updated since Friday. No built emails. Just stuck in production. I even have the “activate vehicle” in the ford pass app. All everyone says is “this is so weird” but nobody can give answers. This is beyond frustrating.
That said, y’all’s broncos look great! Hope everyone gets them quickly and can start enjoying them! Happy for you guys and gals!

ElBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
5/12 blend. Mods popped and tear tag showing. Stuck “in production” dealer and ford marketing both say mine hasn’t updated since Friday. No built emails. Just stuck in production. I even have the “activate vehicle” in the ford pass app. All everyone says is “this is so weird” but nobody can give answers. This is beyond frustrating.
That said, y’all’s broncos look great! Hope everyone gets them quickly and can start enjoying them! Happy for you guys and gals!
I'm in the same exact boat. I NEED some sort of movement before I go nuts!! Although I do have a delivery window, so that's something. I just want the damn trackers to update. Oh and my production line photo.

Stlrfan152

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75C5 16Prius 2dr base sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in the same exact boat. I NEED some sort of movement before I go nuts!! Although I do have a delivery window, so that's something. I just want the damn trackers to update. Oh and my production line photo.
Mine is the same way too
Sponsored