DaBarge

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022.5 Outer Banks, 2019 BMW X7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On my Ford.com what does this mean? It's the page showing the status of my bronco.

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 10.23.10 AM
Wonder why it thinks its a Mustang Mach-E. My FordPass app shows as a Bronco along with my online account.

I am a 5/13 blend no built email today so guessing one of my options caused it to go to the mod shop. I see modular bumpers on some of the baby photos so not sure which of options cause a mod shop stop. I talked to the dealer and a lot are shipped to them early to install at dealer like the extra soft top, tube doors, rugs, tailgate table, wheel lock kit, safe deposit.

Only thing else is Towing, Keyless entry, Aux switches. Never found a list of equipment that had a stop, so anyone know which options cause it to transfer over to factory mod shop?

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wonder why it thinks its a Mustang Mach-E. My FordPass app shows as a Bronco along with my online account.

I am a 5/13 blend no built email today so guessing one of my options caused it to go to the mod shop. I see modular bumpers on some of the baby photos so not sure which of options cause a mod shop stop. I talked to the dealer and a lot are shipped to them early to install at dealer like the extra soft top, tube doors, rugs, tailgate table, wheel lock kit, safe deposit.

Only thing else is Towing, Keyless entry, Aux switches. Never found a list of equipment that had a stop, so anyone know which options cause it to transfer over to factory mod shop?
Its from this page showing the Bronco. Weird, right?

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 10.34.09 AM

twhitaker16

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95' F250, '07 GT500, '67 Sportster XLCH
Your Bronco Model
Base
Went up to the dealer to talk to them about some stuff since order track said it was shipped this am and they told me it'll be here in about 2 hours! Of course the sales guy I've been working with has Wednesdays off. So it looks like I'll be getting it tomorrow. Guess 1 extra day of waiting isn't much after all the build dates most of us have been through

Sponsored

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base

Subliminal - don't you want to buy a Mach E now?

txkate

Big Bend
First Name
Katy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still no emails, but haven't gotten any emails at all this entire time. Ford Chat said estimated June 19th, to DFW/Texas
Mine was built 5-10 shipped 5-13 to Houston with a eta 6-10 / 6-18
I'm in DFW and Ford chat said June 19th! Fingers crossed!

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
My bronco is going from MAP to Minneapolis. It's been in Gibson Indiana on CSX since 5/16. CSX doesn't have a line to Minneapolis, so maybe waiting for a different train?

lostsheep

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else get a shipped email Monday morning, but when you check ordertrack it says in transit at the top, but shows pending and ASN under shipping info still?

tasker

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Sport 351, hydroboost 33's
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

no email or baby pics yet for me...supposedly built friday

lostsheep

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

no email or baby pics yet for me...supposedly built friday
Mine was built last week and no emails yet. Ordertrack just says "Picked" as status.

Rachwarr

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else get a shipped email Monday morning, but when you check ordertrack it says in transit at the top, but shows pending and ASN under shipping info still?
Yeah same with me. I think the only time it changes is if you have convoy but we are going by rail so it’s just assigned. I’m not 100% sure though.
Sponsored