First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very well may be! From experience with the dealer I'm working with, they usually get off of the train in Dixiana (right outside of Columbia) and then take a truck.

Unfortunately it's a usually pretty slow ride because it's a small dealership and they don't have enough vehicles to load a truck directly to them. It'll make pitstops at other dealers between the rail yard and the final destination :rolleyes:
yeah haha. I’m getting mine from Vic Bailey in Spartanburg.

I was in saluda for work on Monday and thought about you.

Sponsored

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else in Alabama gotten rail information yet?

OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Steamboat 2022

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Buick Skylark, 2022 Blackdiamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else in Alabama gotten rail information yet?
Yes I got mine earlier in the week.

Checked my train earlier and it’s supposed to be in BHAM today.

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine has been sitting on a rail yard 7.6 miles from the dealer since Friday. Pending truck pickup to get to the dealer, kinda painful but it’s ok I guess. lol 😂

Sponsored

13Neumeierwa

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Bronco is in!! Test drove it yesterday, realized how rusty I am at driving a stick but I improved greatly over the hour I had it. Anybody else getting there's early? Ford sent an email to me with an estimated delivery date of May 27th - June 2nd but it actually arrived May 21st here in Indianapolis. I might be a suspicious person but I think it might have something to do with the fact that I told my dealer a few weeks ago I was "in between jobs" and haven't "figured out financing yet"... It was with great remorse my dealer said "we'd love to sell it to you and hope it works out but you have two weeks after we receive it to take delivery". Low and behold my bronco is here in record setting time. Good news is I'll be accepting a job hell or high water this Tuesday :)

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco is in!! Test drove it yesterday, realized how rusty I am at driving a stick but I improved greatly over the hour I had it. Anybody else getting there's early? Ford sent an email to me with an estimated delivery date of May 27th - June 2nd but it actually arrived May 21st here in Indianapolis. I might be a suspicious person but I think it might have something to do with the fact that I told my dealer a few weeks ago I was "in between jobs" and haven't "figured out financing yet"... It was with great remorse my dealer said "we'd love to sell it to you and hope it works out but you have two weeks after we receive it to take delivery". Low and behold my bronco is here in record setting time. Good news is I'll be accepting a job hell or high water this Tuesday :)
that’s awesome! Congrats! I just got an update on my railcar this morning. Says it’ll be arriving here in Orlando on 5/30. Obviously it could still take a bit to get to my dealer (which is about 30ish mins from where it’s coming into by rail), but I suspect mine will arrive either at the beginning of the delivery window or maybe a couple of days early. My window is 6/5-6/11.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Bronco is in!! Test drove it yesterday, realized how rusty I am at driving a stick but I improved greatly over the hour I had it. Anybody else getting there's early? Ford sent an email to me with an estimated delivery date of May 27th - June 2nd but it actually arrived May 21st here in Indianapolis.
I think the delivery windows are very generous...I checked the email I got from Ford when my first bronco was shipped after the MIC issues, and I got an estimate of 27 October-4 November, but it showed up October 14th.

I'm checking the rail car my current Bronco is on and its going to be in PA on the 24 or 26th (I'm located in NJ) and my current delivery window is 13-19 June. I think I might get it early July after the Memorial Day weekend.